BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read last pg

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Re: BO4 jitters patched wrote new one in T1 library read las

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:31 am

jameswoo wrote:can't wait, thanks for the great work as always! :)

You're welcome James :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Hello community, I updated the mog12 jitter and included a new mog12_version2 combo. It's faster. And I also included the toggle for the version 1 combo for those who may prefer the slower jitter. And I also added active aim assist so in-game aim assist works even when you're standing still!

All in info in the version notes, and in the updated description. If anyone is able to kindly make a Titan Two version of this script I published in T1 library for our Titan two library please do so by all means. I only own a titan one and it's all I can script, polish, and fine tune for. Any questions please ask. Otherwise continue having fun :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby OzForce » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 am

My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Hello community, I updated the mog12 jitter and included a new mog12_version2 combo. It's faster. And I also included the toggle for the version 1 combo for those who may prefer the slower jitter. And I also added active aim assist so in-game aim assist works even when you're standing still!

All in info in the version notes, and in the updated description. If anyone is able to kindly make a Titan Two version of this script I published in T1 library for our Titan two library please do so by all means. I only own a titan one and it's all I can script, polish, and fine tune for. Any questions please ask. Otherwise continue having fun :)

Thanks eggplant you're the best man! If J2kbr Could Update Script For Titan Two Users Cheers.
OzForce
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:11 pm

OzForce wrote:
My_Eggplant_got_her wrote:Hello community, I updated the mog12 jitter and included a new mog12_version2 combo. It's faster. And I also included the toggle for the version 1 combo for those who may prefer the slower jitter. And I also added active aim assist so in-game aim assist works even when you're standing still!

Thanks eggplant you're the best man! If J2kbr Could Update Script For Titan Two Users Cheers.

I wish I can do more regarding the Titan two lol, and you're very welcome :)
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:50 am

***ATTENTION: as of Aug 6th 2019 the mog12 jitters I did have been patched once again. But the ballistic knives jitter still works. But I will leave the script and info in the library in case it's helpful for future cod MP games.***
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to GPC1 Script Programming