Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:39 pm

yeap higher recoil delay allows tap firing without antirecoil.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Tahsin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:50 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:yeap higher recoil delay allows tap firing without antirecoil.

This is great i never thinking about that i while try it ..

Thank you very much
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby paulusus » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Someone use this script for destiny 2?

Which are the best settings for no recoil? I tried so many numbers but I always have a little bit recoil.

Best Settings for Handcannons like Rose? This gun have vertikal and horizontal recoil.

25.0? 0 Delay?

It would be nice if we can do the Anti recoil Settings on fly.

But thanks for this script.
paulusus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Xenaph » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:49 am

Quick question.

In apex legend, with rapid fire enable, and when we are knock down. I can’t uaed the knock down shield because it is the same mapping for the shooting, so it is activate and désactive...is it something can be fix or what I need to do ?

The rapid fire, does it fire more rapid all gun or only the single fire shot ?

As well, what is the best value for noise ? I’m not sure how does it work and with a value over 5 in anti recoil, my gun go straight to the ground. Is it normal ? Tomorrow I will try with a value of 4 for light ammo and 5 for heavy one.

**in the essential pack, for 2 fly anti recoil, the H one, the gun go slowly to the ground.

Any way to add aim assist magnet in the script to a better tracking?

Thanks for advice
Xenaph
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:38 am

Xenaph wrote:Quick question.

In apex legend, with rapid fire enable, and when we are knock down. I can’t uaed the knock down shield because it is the same mapping for the shooting, so it is activate and désactive...is it something can be fix or what I need to do ?

The rapid fire, does it fire more rapid all gun or only the single fire shot ?

As well, what is the best value for noise ? I’m not sure how does it work and with a value over 5 in anti recoil, my gun go straight to the ground. Is it normal ? Tomorrow I will try with a value of 4 for light ammo and 5 for heavy one.

**in the essential pack, for 2 fly anti recoil, the H one, the gun go slowly to the ground.

Any way to add aim assist magnet in the script to a better tracking?

Thanks for advice

- Disable the script when downed or select a slot whitout rapidfire enabled.
- Aim Assist scripts only works in certain games, not Apex Legends. Aim assist scripts (increase the magnetic) only works well on analog stick adding a lot of jitter to anchor the crosshair, that has a very negative impact with XIM. If you want more aim assist then lowered down to 6 in-game. :wink:
Last edited by alanmcgregor on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby deffe45 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:36 am

any one have config for pugb?
deffe45
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby awkwardbloop » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Hey so I have been a Xim apex user for a couple months now, but before that I used the Strikepack dominator and modpass bundle for the xbox one controller. I heard about the Titan 2 and was interested if it could do similar things In terms of anti-recoil...

Not sure how familiar you guys are, but the strikepack bundle automatically detects what weapon you are using and applies a perfect anti-recoil for that weapon. Is there anyway the T2 or the scripts used here are able to do that kind of thing?
awkwardbloop
Private
Private

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi!

Let's clarify this: Is not like the strikepack detects which weapon you are using, this scripting devices are blind on what is happen in the game.

The only signal can read back from the game is the force feedback (vibration), that's how the strikepack does it changing the recoil accordly the FF values.

There is self loading anti-recoil script in the forum from bonefisher and it must be on published on GTuner as well.

The thing is, if you are XIM4 and XIM APEX user, we are used to have the vibration off. Specially for XIM4 is required, for XIM APEX -supports vibration- I haven't tested, I don't know if it works or how convenient is having the controller rumbling by itself all the time.

Very important: the anti-recoil code should be XIM friendly (strikepack isn't), I think the one posted on the forum is compatible with XIM, but not design for it like this one.

:smile0526:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby DontAtMe » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:The thing is, if you are XIM4 and XIM APEX user, we are used to have the vibration off. Specially for XIM4 is required,

This does not matter. Since FFB is an output, sent from the console to controller.

ffb_get_actual() works fine with the Xim Apex as well as the Xim 4.

The only thing required, is the user to have Vibration turned on from the in-game settings.

Vibrations, can remain off on the Xim Apex via the Xim Manager.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Good to know, however keep in mind it doesn't work in most games like PUBG doesn't support it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation