All feedback welcome!

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

All feedback welcome!

Postby Thededicationrenew » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Hey guys,

I’m relatively new here and I just have a few questions, so I can get settled in.

I may sound extremely noobie, so stay with me

Firstly, I have a xim4, am I still able to run scripts like aim abuse etc with it?
Or do I need the xim apex?

What’s the purpose of having a T2 with a xim? I thought you need just one for use of m&k on consoles?

Lastly, should I upgrade to xim apex from the xim4? If so, why?

All responses are welcome and appreciated guys, thank you
Thededicationrenew
Private
Private

Re: All feedback welcome!

Postby Mad » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Welcome. Yes you can run the t2 with a xim4

The t2 can run scripts, you can also use an input translator to use mouse and keyboard. Some prefer to use a xim for that though and use the t2 purely for scripts.

The xim4 wont be updated with new features, and the xim apex has several new ones. I suggest checking out the xim forum.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby eckoecko23 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 am

the t2 has alot of bugs when paired with zim apex that have gone months with no fixes so beware if you plan to pair
eckoecko23
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:23 am

eckoecko23 wrote:the t2 has alot of bugs when paired with zim apex that have gone months with no fixes so beware if you plan to pair

A lot of bugs ? I don't think so.
It seems to have chat sounds issues/chat not working when using a headset that directly plugs into a controller. But it seems to be console specific. Some are reporting it is wokring, some are saying it isn't.
When you are using some simple usb headset or a wireless/wired one that directly plugs into the console there will be no chat sound issues. That makes it (1|one) issue/bug/whatever, not "a lot" and isn't a problem for everyone.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:28 am

Describe a lot of bugs? I can understand your frustration however this issue is limited to very few people. Many of us use the t2 with the apex without voice chat issue.

J2Kbr wrote:I fully understand your frustration, just please consider this issue is not something simple and also not the Titan Two faulty.

Here is the USB traffic for the AUDIO (OUT - green) and MIC (IN - blue), between XIM and the Titan Two.
Note that XIM is returning empty packets for the MIC endpoint. Alternating between a correct packed and an empty packet. Also note the Titan Two is polling the MIC endpoint at exactly 1ms (blue rectangles), which is correct.

If you had read the post by J2Kbr you would see that the issue isn't coming from the T2.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices