Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Postby ycksy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:55 pm

anderson78 wrote:Great script Alan, many thanks. Would it be possible to add a recoil timeout to the four slots or ramp it down after a set time. I find that many games (like apex legends) tend to have a sharp recoil jump and then almost no recoil towards the end of the clip. Typically im finding that recoil control is excellent in the beginning and towards the end im fighting the cursor back upwards.

It will never be perfect, it simply takes away SOME of the work of constantly running out of mouse pad space fighting recoil. You should set the anti-recoil on the low end of the spectrum, especially because attachments will also cause this to change. Just my humble opinion after many hours of playing Apex with anti-recoil.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Shthappensbro » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:06 pm

the best thing is dont pick up attachments only suppressor and mags i use to go off in pubg but stop after rador hack
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby dennis1995 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello. You have the option to add assistant to your script. Your script is perfect. Thank you for your time
dennis1995
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby xSundown » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:04 am

Could we get 6 slots? Also some of the guns in Battlefield 4 have a FF1 of 9.80 which I set it to 8, 11. Say, for an automatic rifle, but it's also 9.80 for the semi auto M4 which I need a macro for. How can I get it to know which is semi auto and one automatic so it can self load?
xSundown
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby APEX » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Anyone get the auto hold breath to work on pubg Xbox? I enable it but when I ads it doesn't get into the extra zoom. An I doing something wrong?
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Tahsin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:37 pm

APEX wrote:Anyone get the auto hold breath to work on pubg Xbox? I enable it but when I ads it doesn't get into the extra zoom. An I doing something wrong?

Hold breath while not work well you moving
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby APEX » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:06 pm

clairturner13 wrote:im using it on pubg ps4 and its working good

What are FFB values are you using?
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby kryptik66 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:34 pm

Just tried the new self loading version of the script on RB6 siege and it's awesome, is there a way to switch the actual vibration off somewhere so it just gets the FFB values and doesn't send my controller crazy on my desk? not a huge problem though, thanks for the script bro.
kryptik66
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ycksy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 pm

kryptik66 wrote:Just tried the new self loading version of the script on RB6 siege and it's awesome, is there a way to switch the actual vibration off somewhere so it just gets the FFB values and doesn't send my controller crazy on my desk? not a huge problem though, thanks for the script bro.

Removed; I was wrong.
Last edited by ycksy on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:13 pm

kryptik66 wrote:Just tried the new self loading version of the script on RB6 siege and it's awesome, is there a way to switch the actual vibration off somewhere so it just gets the FFB values and doesn't send my controller crazy on my desk? not a huge problem though, thanks for the script bro.

Yes, T2:"Device Configuration" (right side, bottom in GTuner IV) "Allow FFB on Ports" and uncheck the port you don't want the rumbles to be send to.
The script should still be able to read the rumble values.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation