Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:44 am

Thank you for your suggestion. I think the best would be a in-App option to change the theme between dark and light.

As for the text not being readable, on which part of the App this is happening? If in the script configuration screen, the colors are defined by the script author. On other parts of the App the text is supposed to be clear, with good contrast with the background color.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:59 am

That would be a good :joia:

I'm talking about the script configuration screen on Gtuner Air, As script authors base the colors around the white background in Gtuner IV's interactive configuration.

Gtuner IV
IC.png
IC.png (43.93 KiB) Viewed 14000 times

Gtuner Air (Screenshot from Dont@Me):
Air.png
Air.png (38.89 KiB) Viewed 14000 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:55 pm

I see, thank you for the screenshots. In addition to the dark/light theme, I will also try improve the color translation on Gtuner Air.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Max10 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:56 am

Good afternoon, please tell me. Is it possible to connect Gtuner Air via a wired connection to a smartphone or tablet to the Titan Two via usb (following the example of XIM)? Is it possible to implement this.? It would be very convenient and much easier than through a laptop or PC. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby DontAtMe » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:01 am

Max10 wrote:Is it possible to connect Gtuner Air via a wired connection to a smartphone or tablet to the Titan Two via usb (following the example of XIM)?
This is not possible with either the Xim 4 or Xim Apex. You connect to these devices via Bluetooth.

Gtuner Air is compatible with iOS, and Android, it connects to the Titan Two via Bluetooth.(Similar to Xim4/Xim Apex)

You will need the Bluetooth Module for the Titan Two to use Gtuner Air.

The Gtuner Air app certainly is more convenient to use,
so If you are finding that; connecting the Titan Two to GtunerIV via usb is simply not the ideal choice to program the device.

Then I highly recommend picking up the Bluetooth module, and installing Gtuner Air.

:smile0517:
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:10 am

DontAtMe wrote:
Max10 wrote:Is it possible to connect Gtuner Air via a wired connection to a smartphone or tablet to the Titan Two via usb (following the example of XIM)?
This is not possible with either the Xim 4 or Xim Apex. You connect to these devices via Bluetooth.

Gtuner Air is compatible with iOS, and Android, it connects to the Titan Two via Bluetooth.(Similar to Xim4/Xim Apex)

You will need the Bluetooth Module for the Titan Two to use Gtuner Air.

The Gtuner Air app certainly is more convenient to use,
so If you are finding that; connecting the Titan Two to GtunerIV via usb is simply not the ideal choice to program the device.

Then I highly recommend picking up the Bluetooth module, and installing Gtuner Air.

:smile0517:

Thank you very much :smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby squarezebra » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:09 am

I just got the BT dongle so I could use the app, but the Battlefield Five script made by BoneFisher on May 28, 2018 isn't available when i search for it in the app. I can find it easily enough on the pc ... but this defeats the object of me getting the module...

Do certain scripts not work with the app? Can this be remedied?

Furthermore, regardless of how many packs I download from the app, the local resources tab only shows the last pack that I downloaded, so I have no way of editing other gamepack settings without redownloading it. I can't load up memory slot 7 and edit its parameters ... i can only edit the last pack I downloaded from the app.

Thank you

Sqz
squarezebra
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:08 am

squarezebra wrote:I just got the BT dongle so I could use the app, but the Battlefield Five script made by BoneFisher on May 28, 2018 isn't available when i search for it in the app. I can find it easily enough on the pc ... but this defeats the object of me getting the module...

They are not available for the App when the Author submitted his script as source code and didn't check the box
"[ ] include for "script name" for GTuner Air" when publishing the script to the Online Resource.
You need to contact the author and ask him to reupload the script with one checked.

squarezebra wrote:Furthermore, regardless of how many packs I download from the app, the local resources tab only shows the last pack that I downloaded, so I have no way of editing other gamepack settings without redownloading it. I can't load up memory slot 7 and edit its parameters ... i can only edit the last pack I downloaded from the app.

Thank you

Sqz

When you downloaded the script/gamepack through the App you need to save it after downloading.
Without saving it the next download will overwrite it.
In GTuner Air "Library" Tab drag the download to the right and a "Save" button will be shown.

I already submitted improvement requests regarding the "Save" for the app on github:
https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerAir/issues/4
Currently the "Save" thing is a nightmare, the user has to know about it as the app isn't mentioning this hidden but required step.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby squarezebra » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:25 am

Scachi wrote:
squarezebra wrote:I just got the BT dongle so I could use the app, but the Battlefield Five script made by BoneFisher on May 28, 2018 isn't available when i search for it in the app. I can find it easily enough on the pc ... but this defeats the object of me getting the module...

They are not available for the App when the Author submitted his script as source code and didn't check the box
"[ ] include for "script name" for GTuner Air" when publishing the script to the Online Resource.
You need to contact the author and ask him to reupload the script with one checked.

squarezebra wrote:Furthermore, regardless of how many packs I download from the app, the local resources tab only shows the last pack that I downloaded, so I have no way of editing other gamepack settings without redownloading it. I can't load up memory slot 7 and edit its parameters ... i can only edit the last pack I downloaded from the app.

Thank you

Sqz

When you downloaded the script/gamepack through the App you need to save it after downloading.
Without saving it the next download will overwrite it.
In GTuner Air "Library" Tab drag the download to the right and a "Save" button will be shown.

I already submitted improvement requests regarding the "Save" for the app on github:
https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerAir/issues/4
Currently the "Save" thing is a nightmare, the user has to know about it as the app isn't mentioning this hidden but required step.

Thanks Scachi,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare with this.
I couldn't get the app to find the titan at all until i tried using an external power supply for the device ...
I can see it has a lot of potential, and I'm sure it'll be great when everything gets sorted, but right now it is very confusing for me (your average joe)
squarezebra
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Scachi wrote:They are not available for the App when the Author submitted his script as source code and didn't check the box "[ ] include for "script name" for GTuner Air" when publishing the script to the Online Resource.

I was reading this post and decided to check my BO4 script. I do not see this option for Gtuner Air. Checking the Gtuner Air app, my script is available. Where is that option?
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support