UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:45 am

I also noticed one peculiarity in your modpack that it is very difficult to throw a mystical object by pressing L1 R1 something, as if blocking a throw, is it possible to improve this?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 am

I will look that and find a way to improve the throw.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:37 am

Want still offer, one option for Aim v 2.00.. Is it possible to make it so that when you hover over the enemy (when shooting at him) , the sight rises slightly to the head, one movement, if you simultaneously press L2 (ADS) and R2 (fire)- this would make a small advantage, since when the aim is usually the target first enters the area of the enemy's body and then already have to lead the sight to the head. And so it could improve the damage of the enemy. I repeat this can be done once when hovering L2 and R2, at the same time and then sirelba in normal mode + strafe. Again, sorry if confused and it is impossible, just as an option.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby peterb » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:02 am

Max10 wrote:Can't take the settings for the machine Lowe-s very slow firing there is a strong spread of bullets, if you set Recoll compensation 19.000000 - 21 000000 then lost speed when Rapid Fire HOLD TIME 40 and Release Time 40. I'can't adjust the balance. Any idea?

Well this is the problem as RECOIL only chnages DOWN/UP movement on LEFT STICK.
With moves at random (althou) it's not totaly random, there should be a function to controll this for every gun its a bit different.
This is a sample of such UP/DOWN function: https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12205&p=84546
Code: Select all
void AntiRecoil(uint8 AxisToApply, float ARecoilToApply)
{
    float CurrentX = get_val(STICK_1_X);
    float CurrentY = get_val(STICK_1_Y);
    float MinARecoilFactor = MinARecoilPercent / 100.0;
    float MinARecoilToApply = MinARecoilFactor * ARecoilToApply;
    //This sets the ARecoil to be dependent on both X and Y axis movement. With more emphasis on Y
    float MovementARecoilToApply = (1.0 - MinARecoilFactor) * ((ARecoilToApply * (100.0 - sqrt(CurrentX*CurrentX + CurrentY*CurrentY))) / (100.0 + abs(CurrentX) + (CurrentY*CurrentY*0.5)));
    set_val(AxisToApply,clamp(MinARecoilToApply + MovementARecoilToApply + get_val(AxisToApply),-100.00,100.00 - MinARecoilToApply));
}

This is a sample as we use a function that contradicts ingame RECOIL - to supress it. It can't be controlled with simple up/down/left/right, but if recoil is the same for some guns, You might actualy set a loop for:
HS38:
DOWN -23, Left 3, DOWN -23, RIGHT 5 etc and set exactly on point aim.
Of course the only problem remains is the how FAR is the target- but this can't be controlled as it changes in game, with every oppponent.
So the recoil loop shuld be a litle help, just to make the gun more precise - not too much (like tested on the wall).
Such settings for LOOP - would create much more precise RECOIL control loop instead of just DOWN and UP movements.

Rapid fire takes of that, as it fires one shot, pause, one shot - this turn recoil to 0 - but fire rate is dropping way to much using this.
In close combat using HS38 + rapid fire vs normal HS38 - You will loose every time. As you are 3-6 shots behind,
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 am

peterb wrote:
Max10 wrote:Can't take the settings for the machine Lowe-s very slow firing there is a strong spread of bullets, if you set Recoll compensation 19.000000 - 21 000000 then lost speed when Rapid Fire HOLD TIME 40 and Release Time 40. I'can't adjust the balance. Any idea?

Well this is the problem as RECOIL only chnages DOWN/UP movement on LEFT STICK.
With moves at random (althou) it's not totaly random, there should be a function to controll this for every gun its a bit different.
This is a sample of such UP/DOWN function: https://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12205&p=84546
Code: Select all
void AntiRecoil(uint8 AxisToApply, float ARecoilToApply)
{
    float CurrentX = get_val(STICK_1_X);
    float CurrentY = get_val(STICK_1_Y);
    float MinARecoilFactor = MinARecoilPercent / 100.0;
    float MinARecoilToApply = MinARecoilFactor * ARecoilToApply;
    //This sets the ARecoil to be dependent on both X and Y axis movement. With more emphasis on Y
    float MovementARecoilToApply = (1.0 - MinARecoilFactor) * ((ARecoilToApply * (100.0 - sqrt(CurrentX*CurrentX + CurrentY*CurrentY))) / (100.0 + abs(CurrentX) + (CurrentY*CurrentY*0.5)));
    set_val(AxisToApply,clamp(MinARecoilToApply + MovementARecoilToApply + get_val(AxisToApply),-100.00,100.00 - MinARecoilToApply));
}

This is a sample as we use a function that contradicts ingame RECOIL - to supress it. It can't be controlled with simple up/down/left/right, but if recoil is the same for some guns, You might actualy set a loop for:
HS38:
DOWN -23, Left 3, DOWN -23, RIGHT 5 etc and set exactly on point aim.
Of course the only problem remains is the how FAR is the target- but this can't be controlled as it changes in game, with every oppponent.
So the recoil loop shuld be a litle help, just to make the gun more precise - not too much (like tested on the wall).
Such settings for LOOP - would create much more precise RECOIL control loop instead of just DOWN and UP movements.

Rapid fire takes of that, as it fires one shot, pause, one shot - this turn recoil to 0 - but fire rate is dropping way to much using this.
In close combat using HS38 + rapid fire vs normal HS38 - You will loose every time. As you are 3-6 shots behind,

I understand that need fine tuning on the recoil for each weapon, but I'm interested in is the Lowe-s for this modpack what settings are needed for it to be comfortable to fire without losing speed and accuracy, the other weapon I was able to configure and HS39 and Type-95, and Fal and it works fine... But Lowe-s I can not find ( again specifically for this modpack) :ashamed:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:24 am

How's the 1.80 update coming along?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi, it's now the 1.82 and there is some new things but because i've used +950 bits on the 1024 available i made some changes (now it's +850) so i have to change all settings to add more settings ! That takes time. If you want i will try to change the anti recoil for the v2 but for now i'm still working on the strafe and roll mods among the others to get the best control and until i'ts not good enough i'll not publish, but it's coming soon.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby peterb » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Titan Two is Maximum Bytecode 8192 bytes, will there be TITAN THREE with more memory space?
As I can see some gamepacks could use more space.
peterb
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 am

prototype wrote:Hi, it's now the 1.82 and there is some new things but because i've used +950 bits on the 1024 available i made some changes (now it's +850) so i have to change all settings to add more settings ! That takes time. If you want i will try to change the anti recoil for the v2 but for now i'm still working on the strafe and roll mods among the others to get the best control and until i'ts not good enough i'll not publish, but it's coming soon.

es, we will wait correctly , especially I would like to get AIM as it now works on (Modx from bonefisher v 1.10) is not bad and now it works, though it is a pity not developing. BUT I am sure your AIM v2.00 will be successful and really useful, as you are doing a great job to support the uncharted modpack. Good luck in the settings will be waiting impatiently v 1.82 :joia: :smile0203: :smile0202: :smile0208:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:56 am

prototype wrote:i've used +950 bits on the 1024 available

That is because i've used 1 byte for the toggles for easier configs where it's possible to use 1 bit but that needs more work :)
peterb wrote:Titan Two is Maximum Bytecode 8192 bytes, will there be TITAN THREE with more memory space?
As I can see some gamepacks could use more space.

You may know that the Interactive Configuration also take a lot of space for you to have an easier config. Without the IC you can add more. Sure there will be a Titan Three but from my pov you can expect that in 10 years ! Look the Titan One life time and its evolution.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation