Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Gtuner Air Mobile App general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Air: the smartphone/tablet App for the Titan Two

Postby Scachi » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:39 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
Scachi wrote:They are not available for the App when the Author submitted his script as source code and didn't check the box "[ ] include for "script name" for GTuner Air" when publishing the script to the Online Resource.
You need to contact the author and ask him to reupload the script with one checked.

I was reading this post and decided to check my BO4 script. I do not see this option for Gtuner Air. Checking the Gtuner Air app, my script is available. Where is that option?

That checkbox is available when you submit it as sourcecode/.gpc only.
Bytecode stuff is automatically available in GTuner Air/no checkbox for them.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Lynk » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:07 pm

Okay so I bought the Bluetooth module so I can use the app and it linked up instantly. But how do I edit (change settings presets) of my scripts that are downloaded to my sd card? My scripts are custom so they’re not in the online resources. So I’m not sure how to download the scripts into the app if they’re not in the online resorces. Bonefisher made my script so maybe he can submit it into the online resorces if needed.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:03 am

Lynk wrote:Okay so I bought the Bluetooth module so I can use the app and it linked up instantly. But how do I edit (change settings presets) of my scripts that are downloaded to my sd card? My scripts are custom so they’re not in the online resources. So I’m not sure how to download the scripts into the app if they’re not in the online resorces. Bonefisher made my script so maybe he can submit it into the online resorces if needed.

At the moment it is only possible to upload script to the Online Resource to have them available in GTuner Air.
I think we really need some way to get our own private script into GTuner Air without having to share them.
I have submitted a feature request for that along with how I think this could be done at github already: https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/331
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:36 am

While developing Gtuner Air, the idea of private scripts was considered. It was not implemented on the initial release because I was not sure how weight the pros and cons. From one side, not having private scripts can help enrich the Online Resources with more variety, but -on the other side- potentially pollute with useless or poorly programed scripts.

Thank you Scachi for creating the GitHub for this request. I will be considering it for the next Gtuner Air release.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lynk » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:01 pm

J2Kbr wrote:While developing Gtuner Air, the idea of private scripts was considered. It was not implemented on the initial release because I was not sure how weight the pros and cons. From one side, not having private scripts can help enrich the Online Resources with more variety, but -on the other side- potentially pollute with useless or poorly programed scripts.

Thank you Scachi for creating the GitHub for this request. I will be considering it for the next Gtuner Air release.

I really hope you add support for private scripts, without that support the app is all but completely useless to me personally. The potential of this app though is monumental and I’m very excited for it going forward.
Lynk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:41 pm

J2Kbr wrote:While developing Gtuner Air, the idea of private scripts was considered. It was not implemented on the initial release because I was not sure how weight the pros and cons. From one side, not having private scripts can help enrich the Online Resources with more variety, but -on the other side- potentially pollute with useless or poorly programed scripts.

I understand your concerns.
It was intended to serve as "temporary transfer space" only. That how I am thinking about it. To get private script or stuff found at the forum somehow into my Library in GTuner Air without having to care about the online resource access to those script during that time and having to keep the time it is available at the Online Resource as short as possible.

With private space I can upload some test stuff, shut down the pc. Start GTuner Air the next day or next week when I have time again, download and use my script. No need to hurry anymore.

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you Scachi for creating the GitHub for this request. I will be considering it for the next Gtuner Air release.

No problem :smile0517:

I didn't put all the information from the github post here.
At github I mentioned limiting the public upload space to keep people to rethink about really publishing stuff that can be useful for more users or when they want access more stuff. Limiting it to something like 10 would be enough for the transfer to GTuner Air purpose. I see no need for more private uploads.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby ILL_MURDER » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 pm

Could you guys add support for Android with otg?
ILL_MURDER
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby addy.faint » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Need Help on Gtuner Air. I have note 9 and new T2 but app never connected to the device. Someone please tell me how to connect this app to device turned on bluetooth but nothing its just stuck on connecting everytime
addy.faint
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Scachi » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:43 pm

addy.faint wrote:Need Help on Gtuner Air. I have note 9 and new T2 but app never connected to the device. Someone please tell me how to connect this app to device turned on bluetooth but nothing its just stuck on connecting everytime

You need to have the T2 with the expansion kit (bluetooth module) and have it installed correctly
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ansion_kit
plus have your T2 firmware updated.

Then you should be able to connect with gtuner air to your T2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:51 am

Any progress on a possible output for the printf?
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Air Mobile App Support