Can’t create GPC script

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Can’t create GPC script

Postby icxcle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:24 am

i’ve looked everywhere for an answer, but i’ve been trying to create a usable gpc file using MaxAim DI. I’ve tried opening a new gpc file and then load the gpc in the MaxAim plugin menu but it never actually puts any code in the file and i’m left with the same empty code
icxcle
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Can’t create GPC script

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:42 am

Welcome to our forums.

Please post a copy of the code you are trying to load into MaxAim so we can check if everything is good with it. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby icxcle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:32 pm

Rainbow 6 layout.glf
This is the MaxAim layout file
(7.5 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
issue isn’t anything with maxaim i have the buttons remapped from xbox one controller to m+k i need to know how i can change the MaxAim DI to a GPC script. Every time i load a new blank gpc script and and click “load gpc script” on maxaim nothing seems to happen.

(Update: I was able to plug in everything correctly with my xbox controller and laptop to my xbox and when I went into capture mode on MaxAim DI I was able to use my keyboard just fine but I still need help on how to get that script into the device memory slots so I could play with just a keyboard and mouse without my laptop)
icxcle
Corporal
Corporal

Postby icxcle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:52 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our forums.

Please post a copy of the code you are trying to load into MaxAim so we can check if everything is good with it. Thanks.

I posted a link to the file and some of the issues
icxcle
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Thank you for the provided information.

The file you attached if just the MaxAim layout and not the script code. The layout file can also atore a GPC script, but is not the case of this glf file.

Please note, when using MaxAim DI the script should be loaded on the MaxAim Layout, and not on the device's memory slot.

For that, open the Script on Gtuner Pro code editor and run MaxAim DI via plugin menu. On MaxAim, click on Menu Layout -> Load GPC Script.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby icxcle » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:30 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the provided information.

The file you attached if just the MaxAim layout and not the script code. The layout file can also atore a GPC script, but is not the case of this glf file.

Please note, when using MaxAim DI the script should be loaded on the MaxAim Layout, and not on the device's memory slot.

For that, open the Script on Gtuner Pro code editor and run MaxAim DI via plugin menu. On MaxAim, click on Menu Layout -> Load GPC Script.

I know that i can’t actually use the layout but the issue is with the “load gpc script” option.
I have tried to create multiple different layouts to see if it was an option with just that layout but the issue continues to occur. I go into the gpc compiler in the program and open a new blank gpc script, then i open maxaim DI and open the layout, i press “load gpc script” and nothing loads on the gpc file. It continues to say “0 words” and “2 bytes” but i can’t get the MaxAim DI layout to load onto a gpc script
icxcle
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:58 pm

icxcle wrote:i open maxaim DI and open the layout, i press “load gpc script” and nothing loads on the gpc file. It continues to say “0 words” and “2 bytes” but i can’t get the MaxAim DI layout to load onto a gpc script

Okay, I think you are trying do the inverse of what this command does. It is expected the GPC script on Gtuner to contain some script code. The command "Load GPC Script" compiles this script and stores in the Layout to be executed locally by the MaxAim plugin.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby icxcle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 am

J2Kbr wrote:
icxcle wrote:i open maxaim DI and open the layout, i press “load gpc script” and nothing loads on the gpc file. It continues to say “0 words” and “2 bytes” but i can’t get the MaxAim DI layout to load onto a gpc script

Okay, I think you are trying do the inverse of what this command does. It is expected the GPC script on Gtuner to contain some script code. The command "Load GPC Script" compiles this script and stores in the Layout to be executed locally by the MaxAim plugin.

Okay i get that part but my entire goal is to use mouse and keyboard on my xbox one, it says to use maxaim DI for that but i want to use just a keyboard and mouse without the laptop, how would i do that or are you saying i could only use mouse and keyboard while the laptop is plugged in through the titan one?
icxcle
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:42 am

With the Titan One device the support for Keyboard and Mouse is provided by MaxAim DI plugin, which requires the device to be connected on PC. The MaxAim DI plugin captures the keyboard and mouse inputs from your PC, converts these inputs according to a layout you set and, through the Titan One device, sends your commands to console.

With the Titan Two device, PC connection is not required for keyboard and mouse.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support