T2 vs xim apex

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

T2 vs xim apex

Postby ugr3 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:38 pm

Hi all.. I have a question.. Is better t2 or xim Apex for input traslator?
Am asking this because aiming with xim apex its very bad with every setup, and no support for this.. lot of time in this situation, become unsostenible.
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: T2 vs xim apex

Postby Mad » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:42 pm

It comes down to user preference, you won't really notice a difference between using them.

What game exactly are you having trouble with aim in?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Mad wrote:It comes down to user preference, you won't really notice a difference between using them.

+1 -- I use mouse directly plugged on the Titan Two (for obvious reasons) and I am satisfied with the results.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ugr3 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:20 pm

Mad wrote:It comes down to user preference, you won't really notice a difference between using them.

What game exactly are you having trouble with aim in?

Fortnite.. With Xin feel vary bad.
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:16 pm

I said it before in XIM forum and said it again here, on Fortnite Titan Two Mouse input translator is better.

Try it.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby Tahsin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:27 pm

But how to map mouse buttons to works ??
i have dpad up and down mapped on my mouse
Tahsin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alanmcgregor » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 pm

At GtunerIV Download the Input Translator for Fortnite, it will open the file on the Editor like this:
mousetranslatorFortnite.jpg
mousetranslatorFortnite.jpg (43.99 KiB) Viewed 2820 times

Leave the X and Y movement as it is, as you can see there is a Button 1, and Button 2 those are Mouse Button Left and Mouse Button Right respectively, as you can see the buttons of your console are on the right column (in UPPERCASE).

If your mouse has more buttons, you need to mapped press + Create a new mouse map, and a drop down list will pop, so you can choose more buttons and map a controller button in the right. If you don't know which mouse Button_X is in your mouse, you can find out with the device manager. Generally Mouse Button_3 is Middle, Button_4 top left side button, Button_5 other side button.

The BUTTON_4, BUTTON_X with uppercase are the console controller button, here is the reference so you know what is each:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _reference

Once you saved all your mappings, don't forget to load your Input Translator in the same memory slot where your script is., use the same icon to place it "Install active work to memory slot"
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:27 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:I said it before in XIM forum and said it again here, on Fortnite Titan Two Mouse input translator is better. Try it.

Very happy hearing that. XIM is -hands down- the number one reference on what relates to keyboard and mouse on console. I am proud to have the Titan Two compared with it. :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ugr3 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:39 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:At GtunerIV Download the Input Translator for Fortnite, it will open the file on the Editor like this:
mousetranslatorFortnite.jpg

Leave the X and Y movement as it is, as you can see there is a Button 1, and Button 2 those are Mouse Button Left and Mouse Button Right respectively, as you can see the buttons of your console are on the right column (in UPPERCASE).

If your mouse has more buttons, you need to mapped press + Create a new mouse map, and a drop down list will pop, so you can choose more buttons and map a controller button in the right. If you don't know which mouse Button_X is in your mouse, you can find out with the device manager. Generally Mouse Button_3 is Middle, Button_4 top left side button, Button_5 other side button.

The BUTTON_4, BUTTON_X with uppercase are the console controller button, here is the reference so you know what is each:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _reference

Once you saved all your mappings, don't forget to load your Input Translator in the same memory slot where your script is., use the same icon to place it "Install active work to memory slot"

Tnx alan. U the best
An other thing,
I would have difficulty playing fortnite. My problem is the circle, a key used to activate / deactivate the build mode. On the mouse I have 3 buttons that I use for changing weapons / building pieces and edit. The activation / deactivation of the mode on the mouse is very inconvenient and slow. I find it difficult to use a key on the keyboard, so I was wondering if there was a way to solve this difficulty or simplify it.
Tnx
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby ugr3 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:07 pm

Any help for this pls? Are there a way?
ugr3
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices