Any way to bypass authentication?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Any way to bypass authentication?

Postby crimsonnight » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:00 am

I purchased the Titan One as I have an HDMI switch with USB support (https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 73878.html), meaning that whichever device I'm currently using will use the shared USB port. The main 2 devices I intend to use the device on are the PS4/Xbox One, but ideally also last-gen consoles. The need to manually authenticate the device every time I switch console totally defeats the point of it for me - is there anyway around this at all? I've noticed that if I leave my PS4 in rest mode I don't need to authenticate it every time, but I can't figure out a solution for the Xbox One (I'll tackle my other consoles afterwards). I'm currently using a DS4 as my input device, but happy to swap it out for a wireless Xbox One controller (or even buy a specific controller) if it makes a difference.
crimsonnight
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Any way to bypass authentication?

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:02 am

With the Titan One you could have an XB1 controller always plugged on the device, while having the option to reset the PS4 authentication enabled on the device's settings for when the PS4 is in use.

However, the best option for this case would be the Titan Two.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device