Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: Special Anti-Recoil for XIM4 and XIM Apex

Postby alanmcgregor » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:28 pm

JohnAbruzzi wrote:I left a question here in the forum and no one answered me, I wonder if anyone please can explain to me how to put this anti recoil script in Xim! I have Xim 4, can someone please help me?

Primeiro, você tem o dispositivo Titan Two?.

Em seguida, abra o programa X. Na seção "Recursos online", procure o script, digite AlanMcGregor XIM. Depois de encontrá-lo, arraste e carregue-o na memória do T2. Clique no ícone com a engrenagem para configurá-lo e selecione XIM4. :smile0517:
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby JohnAbruzzi » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 am

Thanks for the tip friend, unfortunately I do not have this device! I thought you could only do it with XIM, can you tell me if there's any way to add the script to XIM or the mouse? I have a logitech G502 mouse!
JohnAbruzzi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby alanmcgregor » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:50 am

Is not possible, the script is way more complex than a macro.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby FRANKWHITE » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:58 pm

if you don't use the self loading, do you still need it to be at 500 hz polling rate
FRANKWHITE
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:19 am

Yes, the 500Hz is recommended for the Anti-Recoil Code. 1000Hz is very jittery and some mouse don't even polling it right, 500Hz is for better performance both ends XIM and Titan Two, you will never notice the difference, remember your console feeds in 125Hz polling..
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby ycksy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 pm

Is there a way to make it so if the FFB isn't in a range listed, that it disables the anti-recoil settings until a gun is detected that meets the requirements? I keep running into issues where it's activating during healing, melee, or other trigger events with no FFB. I've tried setting FFB 0 settings but they do not appear to work for me.

Read the thread a few times to make sure this hasn't been talked about before. Found one other person asking a similar question with different wording a few pages ago. Just making sure I am not missing something.

Thanks!
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby HybridComet » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Been using this for quite awhile and just wanted to say thanks for making really good script.
Might be a little OT, but does anybody know why all of a sudden in battlefield v my aim started to pull down on the guns that i have set the antirecoil values spot on? Like suddenly the values are too much, and it only does it in crowded gamemodes, conquest for instance. Anything to do with ping spike?
Sorry if my question is confusing, english is not my first language.
HybridComet
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ycksy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:51 pm

So it turns out you cannot set the range to exact numbers that intersect. For example setting 0.00 to 0.00 for 0 recoil will not work but setting -0.01 to 0.01 will activate on a 0.00 FFB and set your anti-recoil settings back to 0.

I set slot 1 to -0.01-0.01 with 0 anti recoil so that I don't get the last anti-recoil setting from the previous gun while meleeing or healing or anything trigger related that has an FFB outside of my settings.

Also noticed setting exact FFB does not work. If the guns FFB is 33.41 and you set 33.41-33.41 it will not work. You gotta set 33.40-33.4.2 for it to work.

Getting the hang of it, but finding it difficult to set it up so that giving anti-recoil to the R99 won't cause my wingman to have ridiculous anti-recoil since I don't have a wingman setting in the script (why would I? it has no recoil).

I really hope we can have it disable anti-recoil when it comes across an FFB not in it's range, rather than just keeping the last loaded anti-recoil.

If this isn't what it's supposed to do, I must be doing something wrong.
ycksy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby kryptik66 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:48 am

ycksy wrote:Is there a way to make it so if the FFB isn't in a range listed, that it disables the anti-recoil settings until a gun is detected that meets the requirements? I keep running into issues where it's activating during healing, melee, or other trigger events with no FFB. I've tried setting FFB 0 settings but they do not appear to work for me.

Read the thread a few times to make sure this hasn't been talked about before. Found one other person asking a similar question with different wording a few pages ago. Just making sure I am not missing something.

Thanks!

I would also like to see this, I don't know if this is possible but would it be possible to add more weapon slots? or is this a limitation of the T2? If it's a limitation it may be good to have two versions of the script, one with more slots but less features such as the turbo-loot, auto sniper hold breath, auto spot etc
kryptik66
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby SweatyPapi » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Hey Alan, Script is working great for MW Beta! I was just wondering if you can input a auto run in it just to have smoother movement. Holding shift or W is limiting my current movement and double sprint ability but with a auto run it will fix that.

Thanks for the hard work! The strafe is awesome!
SweatyPapi
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation