0 recoil its possible ?

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

0 recoil its possible ?

Postby wasik » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi,
I have one question ;) Can i get 0 recoil on the Tommy Gun in Battlefield 5 ? I see video on Youtube the players have absolutely 0 recoil on suomi STG44 and Tommy Gun ? I have Titan Two i Use script Battlefield Five v1.04 from Bonefisher and this looks good but i want to know maybe somebody write mi a better code for money of course :D
wasik
Corporal
Corporal

Re: 0 recoil its possible ?

Postby jelly44 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:54 pm

I think it's impossible. Those players are able to control the recoil well because they have their sensitivity set to 95% - 100%, or even grater than 100%. MaxiqYT, TheBrokenMachine, SMK and the like, they all have very high sensitivity settings.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby wasik » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:08 pm

you dont understand my qestion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCoJCFUrOtQ on this video you can see
wasik
Corporal
Corporal

Postby jelly44 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:17 pm

your question is clear - still, I believe he is using some anti recoil script, for sure, but still he needs to compensate for the recoil on the mouse.

Check his sensitivity. 200% in ADS, that can also explain why he is able to control the STG 44 recoil with the 3 X scope.

In game settings:
Soldier aim sensitivity: 100
Soldier zoom aim: 200

That weapon, particularly with the 3X scope is not easy to control in my opinion.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44

Postby alanmcgregor » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Yes but, anti-recoil is not enough, you need to find the perfect rhythm (rapidfire) on pulling and releasing the trigger, must likely you need to shoot slower.
Example: RT-97C blaster crazy vertical, horizontal recoil and spread. With the right settings you can fix it.
Video:
https://youtu.be/0gIlf-MlAw4?t=4m25s

The thing is, no much people are that analytic to focused on finding the optimal settings, requires a lot of time, and once they find it...- completely understandable- they don't share, but it can be done.

However, the "Zero Recoil" phrase has been coined and overuse by commercial scripts.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby wasik » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 pm

So maybe you know what is the Best script to trying change this
wasik
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan Two Device