Titan Two Firmware 1.05-BETA

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two Firmware 1.05-BETA (FEEDBACK NEEDED)

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:14 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Scachi wrote:It itsn't working for me. I set the beta entry to false and started gtuner hold both buttons of my T2, connected the prog port and run "tools->check for updates" it says it is updating the firmware but on new connection it still says the beta version. also tried with just entering P mode by holding bth buttons while it is already connected..still can't downgrade. Tried with different USB cables and with/without checkbox for the force usb speed settings, no luck. Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

With beta_tester=false, in your case the Gtuner's update window still shows "Beta Tester" in the titlebar?

No it doesn't. The screenshot in my last post is the one with gtuner iv running with beta_tester=false.

The information shown during the "firmware upgrade" (downgrade) looks fine. The download is done realy fast (just a blink) then it begins the firmware writing with the T2 led showing P with blinking dot.
After that is says finished but it is still the beta installed.

Is it possible that it fails to download the correct one, just reinstalling the beta ?

Here are screenshots from the process:
dgrade.jpg
dgrade.jpg (242.22 KiB) Viewed 2314 times
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Prototype » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:25 am

J2Kbr wrote:With beta_tester=false, in your case the Gtuner's update window still shows "Beta Tester" in the titlebar?

Ok in my case the window is correct and shows "Beta Tester" only when beta_tester=true.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:32 am

Scachi, please try again. I made a change in the server and the down grade should work now. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Scachi » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:37 am

J2Kbr wrote:Scachi, please try again. I made a change in the server and the down grade should work now. Thanks.

Works fine now. Device Configuration panel now reports it as 1.4.3.1 after downgrade.
Tools->Check for updates also reports it as installed. Shows installed and latest as 1.4.3.1.

Thank you :smile0517:
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 pm

Using the stable firmware I couldn't get my USB HID Anti Recoil script to work. Sometime the mouse would move correctly, sometime not at all or in one axis only. It was driving me nuts..have tried a lot of different approches to get rid of unwanted vertical mouse movement and being able to reload the script without having it working by random only.
The CPU was around 3,5%

With the beta 1.5.1.2 it looks like it is working reliable now. CPU usage around 1,5% now.
Link to the script-> https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w773
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 pm

A new revision of the 1.05-beta firmware is available, the changes were:

* PS4 Emu: Check the report ID for Rumble and LED data packets (not assuming all OUT packets are)
* PS4 Driver: Removed Thrustmaster Racing Wheel (044F:B66D) from use PS4 driver, instead use HID {GitHub#230}
* Fetch HID Descriptors command now returns the first 3s of the USB data traffic if output is connected
* VM: Improvements on the procedures executed by port_connect() {GitHub#231}

For Astro C40 and others non fully working third-party PS4 controller users, please check if any improvements were noticed on what relates with PS4 authentication in full pass-thru mode. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby legitclouds » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:14 pm

Is there a full passthrough mode if I am using a controller on the PC? If so how does one enable it? I think that would solve the issue with the nvidia shield controller. As it works as intended assuming the Nvidia Geforce is open.
legitclouds
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:21 pm

legitclouds wrote:Is there a full passthrough mode if I am using a controller on the PC? If so how does one enable it? I think that would solve the issue with the nvidia shield controller. As it works as intended assuming the Nvidia Geforce is open.

The full pass-through mode also works on PC, for the available output protocols:

PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Nintendo Switch
Multi Interface HID
Logitech Steering Wheel

The Titan Two does not have implemented the Nvidia Geforce protocol for output.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby legitclouds » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:06 am

Thanks for the reply! I noticed after upgrading to the latest firmware today 1.5.1.3 that if you set the output to ps4 PC fortnite will let you use the titan 2. Previously for Fortnite spefically it always had to be set to Xbox 360. Im not sure why or even if this of any benefit but a neat find none the less. Now I dont have to change the output when going from PC useage to ps4 :)
legitclouds
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am

legitclouds wrote:Thanks for the reply! I noticed after upgrading to the latest firmware today 1.5.1.3 that if you set the output to ps4 PC fortnite will let you use the titan 2. Previously for Fortnite spefically it always had to be set to Xbox 360. Im not sure why or even if this of any benefit but a neat find none the less. Now I dont have to change the output when going from PC useage to ps4 :)

That is nice. The update was not specifically aimed for this, but very happy to know this now works. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements