Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Last edited by Raptor_Titan2 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Postby Mad » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Thanks for sharing.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Mad wrote:Thanks for sharing.

No problem. Yeah i changed my name again. Renegade_spy was kinda meh... Cant wait to try out on other guns.
Also it works with other reload behaviors in options. In fact others may be faster.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:40 am

Some people just quit making jitter mods..... :whistling: but I'm glad your keeping the tradition alive! :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Last edited by Raptor_Titan2 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:26 am

Thank you raptor for your support on the Titan Two, truly appreciate.

I am amazed how you guys still find a way to implement Jitter despite all efforts from Actvision to block it.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you raptor for your support on the Titan Two, truly appreciate.

I am amazed how you guys still find a way to implement Jitter despite all efforts from Actvision to block it.

J2kbr thanks for that. Ive never been thanked or respected like that on the competition side. That means alot to me. Ive already got more from you than ive begged for from over there. Those few words mean alot. And definitely fuel to keep me going. That truly shows your character. I apologize for not making consoletuner my home to begin with.

I dont know anything about Activision trying to block it. Yes each studio eventually patches. But whats odd is after every title release we've been able to make one. And they've know about it for years. Its like they dont care. If they dont care why stop making them? :joia:

But let me make this clear. This jitter for the semi automatic pistols is not great as in being an overpowered effective mod to use. Jitter is fine for most part. Probably can fine tune more true. But its the pistols that are not great to use jitter with. Im hopeing it will work with the origin 12 shotgun. And if it dont work same methid most likely will but will need to change timeings ect. The origin 12 is locked and cant use in beta. Usually i always make the semi auto jitter first as its easier to make. Pump shotguns are harder to make for me. Ive always had help with a friend to make the pump versions except the model2187 akimbo in infinite warfare as akimbo mode acts different than your standard pump. Maybe Myeggplantgother can do the pump next weekend as hes on xbox. Dont know what hes up to so no promises from me.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:31 am

You are welcome, and thank you for your kind words. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby OzForce » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Hello Raptor, i will def try this haha xbox getting beta at last :smile0203: Glad you Makeing Scripts for Titan two.
OzForce
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:25 pm

OzForce wrote:Hello Raptor, i will def try this haha xbox getting beta at last :smile0203: Glad you Makeing Scripts for Titan two.

No problem.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Titan Two Device