XIM 4 + Destiny 2

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

XIM 4 + Destiny 2

Postby tunerboy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Hey guys. Im playing Destiny 2. I use a XIM 4 with M+K.

I m using two devices now to get a recoil mod going. The Problem I have is following :

Recoil is perfectly adjusted if I ADS and do not move the Right stick of the Controller. As soon as I ADS and use the Right stick to look around/aim it seems the mod gets put off.

You can see this here : https://vimeo.com/365573555

I didnt shot the gun and only slightly pulled the trigger. You see in the beginning the Weapon aims down showing the recoil mod working correctly. Then I use the Right stick to look at the Right and you see Nothing happens if i pull the trigger slowly.

Is this known? Why is that? Any fixes?
tunerboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: XIM 4 + Destiny 2

Postby Mad » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:04 pm

What script are you using?

The anti recoil should trigger on the fire button not ads.

The reason it is deactivated on right stick is to allow for non obstructed movement.

If it were to be active when moving the right stick left or right the movement would be much tighter and harder to control with the anti recoil pulling down on the stick.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby tunerboy » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:26 am

It only activates on pulling the trigger. But does only work when I ADS . Thats fine though ...in Destiny 2 you ADS 99% of the time.

I dont understand why it gets turned off when i move my right stick to adjust aim. Without adjusting i cant hit anybody that is not a static target but strafes for example. If thats exactly when the mod gets turned off ...its useless.
I got the biggest problems with weapons that fire full auto ingame where i just keep pressing the trigger button. Is a fix to just you rapidfire?
tunerboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:24 am

If the script you are using is open source post it here and I'll take a look.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby tunerboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 pm

Hey Mad! Sry been a away for work but back now.
Im using the normal Gamepack from Titan 2. by J2KBR. Used some wonky script before.

Here is how it is at the Moment : If i do not move the Right stick the recoil with a value of 60 is good. If it move my Right stick to aimt to left or Right the gun goes down VERY hard and is not controlleable
tunerboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby tunerboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:33 pm

If you Need any Videos or something to see the set up just say so please. And thanks for your time
tunerboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:05 pm

This is normal, it gets deactivated when aiming to the left or right, so you can adjust you aim. As soon as you snap to your target and stop aiming with the x axis, the anti recoil will become active again.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby tunerboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:17 pm

DontAtMe wrote:This is normal, it gets deactivated when aiming to the left or right, so you can adjust you aim. As soon as you snap to your target and stop aiming with the x axis, the anti recoil will become active again.

I just dont see how anti recoil can be used then.
In Shooters there aint static People ...and if I cant adjust the x axis if i have a running target because my aim goes all over the place i gotta Play with a recoil thats Always the same no matter if i adjust x axis or not.

The Mod can work for non full Auto weapons probably ( havent tested yet) because you press fire , adjust press fire again.
But if you have a high rate of fire weapon and just Keep Pressing while adjusting it wont work.

Is there any work around for this?

Edit : Also it doesnt seem to get completely tuned off because my aim goes very very hard down btw
tunerboy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Also it doesnt seem to get completely tuned off because my aim goes very very hard down btw

Sounds like you just need to lower the value, being the default value is 35.00 - 60.00 is very high.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby DontAtMe » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:40 pm

tunerboy wrote: If i do not move the Right stick the recoil with a value of 60 is good. If it move my Right stick to aimt to left or Right the gun goes down VERY hard and is not controlleable

Hmm, okay sorry, I seemed to have misread this part, so you issue is that the anti-recoil is still active when aiming to the left or right. Rather than getting disabled.

I'm not sure why your aim goes down hard when aiming to the left or right, but not when your aiming straight.
The only thing I can think of, is this game pack is using anti-recoil designed for a shooter with a circle deadzone. Rather than a Square deadzone, which Destiny 2 has.

Although this is just my assumption, there are likely different factors at play here, as I do find it very strange how a value of 60, does not have you aiming down hard when not moving the right stick.

Does this happen when you use a controller with default in game sensitivity? Instead of the Xim?
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Next

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices