Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Raptor_Titan2 Modern Warfare Jitter Mod in Libray

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:16 pm

I will be updating over the weekend
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Boricua » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Snake glitch where u at? lol

Thanks for the Jitter man.
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:08 pm

Boricua wrote:Snake glitch where u at? lol

Myeggplantgother Unjustzengetsue and I have all made the jitter. But I haven't since since beta. Therefore my jitter is not perfected. So far myeggplantgother came up with the best version on launch day. But he actually made it in beta as well. He got lucky and it works perfectly with origin 12. My does not work perfect.
I will update my script to his later tonight I will also add adjustable anti recoil to it that unjustzengetsue provided.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Boricua » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Raptor_Titan2 wrote:

Myeggplantgother Unjustzengetsue and I have all made the jitter. But I haven't since since beta. Therefore my jitter is not perfected. So far myeggplantgother came up with the best version on launch day. But he actually made it in beta as well. He got lucky and it works perfectly with origin 12. My does not work perfect.
I will update my script to his later tonight I will also add adjustable anti recoil to it that unjustzengetsue provided.

Well, thank all of you who contributed to making this possible.
You know if the snake sliding glitch works?
Boricua
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:54 pm

Boricua wrote:
Raptor_Titan2 wrote:

Well, thank all of you who contributed to making this possible.
You know if the snake sliding glitch works?

I personally don't make any other glitch mods outside jitter. Never have and probably never will. Simply because I don't have the time. I haven't even tried to update my own personal beta jitters yet as I don't have the time. And Me takes forever to rank up with all these campers everywhere. It's either I make mods in custom game and get way behind on ranking up. Or I can rank up then mess with mods later. I chose to rank up first. I still don't have the origin 12 unlocked yet. I'm only level 23. And how this game is jitter ain't gonna matter much when they all spawn camping and head glitching. Although on the small maps you can do well. My friend Evildevil went 32 and 0 with origin 12 jitter. But them big maps gonna be hard to do much.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby jameswoo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:50 am

Thanks Raptor! I would prefer a jitter using the flash bang instead of the semtex. The claymore mine is just too valuable to give up LOL.

This game is better called modern camp-fare. With all the corner camping, spawn camping I also need to camp with 2 claymores and a shotgun to do well :(
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby jameswoo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:02 am

I read from a poster this game is called Claymore duty modern campfare LOL
jameswoo
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:46 am

jameswoo wrote:Thanks Raptor! I would prefer a jitter using the flash bang instead of the semtex. The claymore mine is just too valuable to give up LOL.

This game is better called modern camp-fare. With all the corner camping, spawn camping I also need to camp with 2 claymores and a shotgun to do well :(

Yes I understand. I will get back to my old beta version with that method soon.
Jitter is smoother and faster with Lethal equipment. I've thought exact same as you. Both have pros and cons. Until then just use old beta version in library
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby My_Eggplant_got_her » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:54 am

Wsup community. I've managed a slow jitter for the model 680 shotgun. Works best with 1st or 2nd laser sight (faster sprint to fire) + one of the grip attachments which also allows 'faster sprint to fire speed'. Stacking both attachments almost creates a gung-ho effect (almost lol) and helps the combo perform cleaner when jittering from full sprint. ADS right before you fire when jittering and sprinting yields the best results too so far.

Not the greatest or most effective jitter due to it's slow combo. But it still fires faster than the normal fire rate of the pump. I'll just link a clip demonstrating it for those in the community who are curious about the pump jitter. It's nothing too special but it's still something I'll include in a personal script for T2 for the game. Closed source - if I get time.

And like raptor I don't get too much time, but I'll try to squeeze in whatever time I get to brainstorm with him and see what else we can find out.

680 shotgun slow jitter gameplay link:

https://youtu.be/Xx1Cgz7YFrI
My_Eggplant_got_her
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:27 am

Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device