XIM4 + TITAN TWO Battlefield V

Forum to discuss the scripts, configs and connection of XIM with the Titan devices.

Moderator: antithesis

XIM4 + TITAN TWO Battlefield V

Postby Dave99 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:51 pm

somebody could help me? I am new to this, recently I bought a titan two for use with xim4 and I am running the BTF V gamepack for the recoil but it does not feel so good, the recoil is not completely clean and when I aim I feel that the titan two me change the parameters of xim4, because with xim4 the objective tracking is smooth, but when you check the titan two, this changes me, I feel that the objective is not smooth, is there something wrong?
Dave99
Corporal
Corporal

Re: XIM4 + TITAN TWO Battlefield V

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:33 pm

In the Gamepack settings, be sure to enable the anti-recoil deadzone compensation. this setting is essential when using with XIM (or any other device that has mouse as aiming input).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Also, don't use the anti-recoil option "Mouse Anti-Recoil (Raw Offset)", this is only when having the mouse directly plugged on the Titan Two. Just the the "Enabled" option.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dave99 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Also, don't use the anti-recoil option "Mouse Anti-Recoil (Raw Offset)", this is only when having the mouse directly plugged on the Titan Two. Just the the "Enabled" option.

I understand, I have also seen that there is a section to put the Hz polling rate and DPI, this I also have to change? sorry if I ask you a lot of questions is that I'm new to this, which one is better? a gamepack or script for Btf V?
Dave99
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:07 am

Correct. the DPI is also only when having the mouse directly plugged to the Titan Two. If you are using XIM this settings is not applied.

As for polling rate, set 1000Hz for output and protocol's default for input, so the Titan Two will poll XIM according as it is configured.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby VeTeRaNoMLQ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 am

guys bought the titan two and I would like to help me with any configuration you may have

It will help me a lot
thanks.
VeTeRaNoMLQ
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to XIM Apex, XIM4, XIM Edge with Titan devices