UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:06 pm

Max10 wrote:I think it's possible because of the settings in the game itself I you in a private message threw the photo with my camera settings in the game itself. Write your settings under CAMERA > Aiming> 1.Sensitivity ? 2. maximum speed. 3. Camera deviation scale (RAMP) > CAMERA: 4. The sensitivity of the camera? Write your on which you configure and test MODZ

We already replied many times the best is to use the maximum sensitivity in game and adjust for each weapon by script. The settings already have been posted in the topic. The best tip i had when playing in MP team was to progressively increase the sensitivity to 100% to be quicker.
Max10 wrote:P.S. That a new in 2.20 I see you added Burst fire shot and Quck shot timing - tell me that give these 2 parameter on that affect and what range of better field? If can be more detailed describe please?

The burst shot is still the same as before and the quick shot is now adjustable for each slot.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:31 pm

Turbo evade-how it works, what happens when it is activated ? Quick shot-works with AIM together or not only shooting without anti-recoil?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Hold triangle in the same time as turbo melee for the turbo evade.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:26 pm

prototype wrote:Hold triangle in the same time as turbo melee for the turbo evade.

oK
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Very difficult to configure with maximum sensitivity in the Uncharted 4 now set to 10 the sensitivity of aiming very fast moving sight and difficult to catch the target
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:36 am

Hi prototype. it is possible to add to the button R2: R2 (blind shooting), so that there is Auto AIM - this would help a lot, for shooting blind from behind cover and close to the enemy. Can this be done (AIM) with turning it on and off or tuning to the likeness of AUTO AIM)?
P. S. The prototype, please tell me in your MODZ which parameter points to the target (Auto AIM Assist). What affects sticking to a target, which item, SENSITIVITY mods or AIM Assist mods?
What values ​​need to be set for more accurate and faster guidance when shooting at the enemy?
thanks in advance for your reply.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191113_082053.jpg
Screenshot_20191113_082053.jpg (20.02 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Max10 wrote:Hi prototype. it is possible to add to the button R2: R2 (blind shooting), so that there is Auto AIM - this would help a lot, for shooting blind from behind cover and close to the enemy. Can this be done (AIM) with turning it on and off or tuning to the likeness of AUTO AIM)?

Yes i can add that Auto Aim with on and off feature in the next update.
Max10 wrote:P. S. The prototype, please tell me in your MODZ which parameter points to the target (Auto AIM Assist). What affects sticking to a target, which item, SENSITIVITY mods or AIM Assist mods?
What values ​​need to be set for more accurate and faster guidance when shooting at the enemy?
thanks in advance for your reply.

The Aim Assit values should be a little highter than the dead zone so with a dead zone around 26/27 the AA values should be around 27/28. It's better to use decimal values instead of rounded.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:15 am

Thank you, I am waiting for the prototype update, and while I will experiment with the dead zone, I can not configure AIM Assist Mods v 2.21, since it worked on v 2.10. I hope the dead zone improves the result
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 am

I have updated the Modpack with the Auto Aim improvements and a toggle feature. Let me know if it works better for you.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:18 am

prototype wrote:I have updated the Modpack with the Auto Aim improvements and a toggle feature. Let me know if it works better for you.

Thank you very much today I will start testing and I will be sure to describe all of you a huge prototype for your work and the time you spend updating :smile0202:
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation