Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two Firmware 1.06-BETA (iOS 13 and Elite V2)

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Shadow wrote:Thank you .The paddles are fully functional and correctly mapped now. :joia:

:joia: :joia: :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Buffy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:55 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Buffy wrote:It's like the controller can sync to the adapter, but inputs are not read from the controller.

Does the Xbox button lights up?

I will need the Elite V2 in hands in order to fix the wrong buttons mappings on Bluetooth connection and inputs not being registered with the Wireless Adapter. There is one already on its ways to me, once delivered these corrections should be out in 1 or 2 days. :smile0517:

The Xbox Adapter light turns off, but the Elite controller lights up like it is synced to something (it's not synced to my PC or console). I believe it is synced to the adapter, but the adapter is not reading any output from it.

I tried other controllers to make sure it's not user error, and the other older XB1 controllers synced fine to it.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby holdinweight » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:51 pm

[quote="J2Kbr"]

Tried it.. updated to beta.. still no go..it sounds like it's doing exactly what the poster above said it's connecting to the wireless adapter and the white light shows up on my controller but the wireless adapters white light does not turn on and I get no inputs.
Last edited by holdinweight on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
holdinweight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Thank you Buffy and holdinweight for the feedback and inputs.

This morning I tried update all my XB1 controllers using the Win10 App, but it says there is no update available. I will try again on XB1 console. Hopefully some gets updated and I can then reproduce this issue, find the cause and fix.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby holdinweight » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you Buffy and holdinweight for the feedback and inputs.

This morning I tried update all my XB1 controllers using the Win10 App, but it says there is no update available. I will try again on XB1 console. Hopefully some gets updated and I can then reproduce this issue, find the cause and fix.

thanks for your efforts
holdinweight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Unjust_Zengetsu420 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 pm

How's it going. Any luck yet??? Just got the xbes2 controller and im getting the same problem in beta mode
it connects but light shuts off after syncing to the windows 10 wireless adapter and no output
Unjust_Zengetsu420
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby 8086 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:42 am

I just got my T2 and XBES2 today. I have never used a T2 before.

1. Installed Gtuner on OSX and upgraded firmware to 1.6.1.3 (hot tip for Mac users - Gtuner.cfg is in /Users/YOURUSER/Library/Application\ Support/Gtuner/Gtuner.cfg)
2. I plugged in the XBES2 via cable to A on the T2.
3. I plugged in the T2 via cable to the PS4.
4. Everything worked fine for 3 minutes (didn't get a chance to test the paddles or wireless)
5. After 3 minutes I saw "AU" appear and the XBES2 stopped working.
6. I plugged in the original dualshock to B on the T2. The "AU" went back to "0" and the PS4 made happy noises.

However, the XBES2 has stopped working. Now only the original dualshock works (in B). I have tried:

* Disconnecting and reconnecting the dualshock to B
* Disconnecting and reconnecting the XBES2 to A
* Unplug and replug to T2 to the PS4
* Unplug PS4 power cord and do full cold reboot

Nothing now seems to get the XBES2 working again. Any tips?
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:20 am

Make sure your PS4 is using the USB communication method for the controller.

Connect the DS4 to INPUT-B
Wait for the LED to show 0.

Connect the elite controller to INPUT-A.
The output and both Input LED should be green, and both controllers should be functional.

(Note. The DS4 needs to be connected to INPUT-B at all times.)

Also, The share button is mapped to one of the paddles by default, it can be remapped to something else by using the Input Translator or as script.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby 8086 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:21 am

Wired - After changing the communication method to USB and restarting everything it's working. I installed a script to remap ABXY to paddles. Everything working perfectly.

Wireless - Having various problems with it pairing, seems to require re-pairing often. Doesn't like being unplugged, and twice appeared to lock up (Xbox button very dim, controller unresponsive for many minutes). 10 second long press on the Xbox button seemed to switch it off allowing it to reboot, returning to normal.

Secondly, over bluetooth none of the paddles are now working. RB and LB appear to output option or touchpad. Definitely something screwy going on with mapping only over bluetooth. Any suggestions?
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:07 pm

8086 wrote:Wired - After changing the communication method to USB and restarting everything it's working. I installed a script to remap ABXY to paddles. Everything working perfectly.

:smile0517:

8086 wrote:Wireless - Having various problems with it pairing, seems to require re-pairing often. Doesn't like being unplugged, and twice appeared to lock up (Xbox button very dim, controller unresponsive for many minutes). 10 second long press on the Xbox button seemed to switch it off allowing it to reboot, returning to normal.

For wireless usage with the adapter. This will take a little bit longer, I need to have the Elite V2 in hands to reverse engineering its protocol, which seems to be different from the old Elite. There is already an Elite V2 shipped to me.

8086 wrote:Secondly, over bluetooth none of the paddles are now working. RB and LB appear to output option or touchpad. Definitely something screwy going on with mapping only over bluetooth. Any suggestions?

There are some mapping issues when using the controller over Bluetooth. I just saw other topic with more details on this matter. With the info provided there, I may be able to fix the mapping before receive the Elite V2. Will be taking a look on this yet today.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements