Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Request Analog Stick Adjustment in Input Translator

Postby Mad » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:10 pm

juroz wrote:Yes i updated to the new released firmware and it finaly fixed my problem. I'm so happy!!!

:joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Request Analog Stick Adjustment in Input Translator

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:01 pm

juroz wrote:Yes i updated to the new released firmware and it finaly fixed my problem. I'm so happy!!! :smile0517: :smile0203: Thanks for trying to help

Awesome, thank you for the update.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Wireless Support for Xbox One Controllers

Postby fifferfiffer » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:26 pm

i have elite 2 controller

it works with both the slim pc adapter way, or the bluetooth way but 2 problems:

-with the slim adapter all the lights go out on the controller when the connection is made, so it works but i just dont see the xbox logo light and the 3 presets, i can click trough the presets and they change but i just dont see which one is active, i did not play too much with this way so im not sure how stable it is
another issue is that like in horizon zero down, when i press the right click in, that activates the focus look in the game, and it works, but i remap one of the paddles on pc to right stick click, then i press in the game, then activates the focus look, and right away opens the share menu like i pressed the share button on the DS4 controller

-the bluetooth way the light are good on the controller and it works fine, even the right stick click in HZD, but the connection is messed up every like 20 mins, like if i was moving forward, the controller lights are still on, the titan two doesnt display anything weird, but i loose control and the character keeps moving forward, then i have to hold the xbox logo on the elite 2 to turn off and on, then it works, sometimes works for hours

titan two is brand new, firmware is 1.6.3.0 , gtuner 1.6.3.1

the ps4 controller is connected all the time to t2 to usb B port, in ps4 communication with controller is set to usb, in t2 config i tried automatic or PS4 usb protocol but its the same issue
fifferfiffer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:44 am

Welcome to our forums fifferfiffer.

Few months ago, a firmware update added the ability to change the light (dimming, flashing) of all Xbox One controllers, this was a long waited feature by some users. What seems to be happening, the PS4 game you are playing is changing the lightbar color of the DS4 controller to something that does no use the blue color. As the Titan Two uses the blue color (Player 1) to drive the XB1 Home button, it ends tuning it off.

To confirm that, with your Titan Two connected only to your computer (no console connection), connect your XB1 controller using the Adapter. The light on the controller should turn on. If not, increase the "LED Intensity" in the device's configurations.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby fifferfiffer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:40 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our forums fifferfiffer.

Few months ago, a firmware update added the ability to change the light (dimming, flashing) of all Xbox One controllers, this was a long waited feature by some users. What seems to be happening, the PS4 game you are playing is changing the lightbar color of the DS4 controller to something that does no use the blue color. As the Titan Two uses the blue color (Player 1) to drive the XB1 Home button, it ends tuning it off.

To confirm that, with your Titan Two connected only to your computer (no console connection), connect your XB1 controller using the Adapter. The light on the controller should turn on. If not, increase the "LED Intensity" in the device's configurations.

yeah if i do that the light comes on the controller, and i can adjust the light , it changes on the controller and on the t2, but when i connect it back to ps4 the light goes off again, even if i set custom blue color, it only lights when the t2 is connected to the pc, i dont care about the xbox logo light and in the 1st series of elite controller its not a big deal cause u have a slide button to select the profile, but in the elite 2 u have to see the light to see which profile is selected, although i can guess, cause if i select the default profile the xbox logo light comes back, then i can count the button presses to know which profile using, but its nicer to see the full proper operation.

With the bluetooth disconnection, maybe it is fixed - though i just tested it for few hours - if im following the regular use mode, that first i turn on the ps4, then connect the DS4 to T2, than connect T2 to PS4, the connection was stable, so now im using the elite 2 on bluetooth cause the light works with this order of connection.
fifferfiffer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:46 am

fifferfiffer wrote:but when i connect it back to ps4 the light goes off again, even if i set custom blue color, it only lights when the t2 is connected to the pc

Maybe you found a bug. I will be checking. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TRAFT0N » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Is there wireless support for the chatpad, using the xbox elite controller with the old (or new) wireless adapter?
TRAFT0N
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:39 am

Currently the XB1 chatpad is supported over wired connection. I will be checking if is possible to also support the chatpad while using the Wireless Adapter. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TRAFT0N » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Great, thanks for the info. It'd be awesome if you found a solution.
TRAFT0N
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby JB_Clint » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 pm

I have serious issues with the wireless connection to my Elite Series 2 Controller on a PS4 Pro with both wireless methods:

Xbox Wireless Adapter:

Random turns to the left side. Sometimes it works for like 20 Minutes, than I start turning like a madman.

Bluetooth:

This is completely broken now. Random disconnects every 4-9 Minutes. I stopped the clock. Titan Two shows nothing. Maybe it's the new Firmware Update on the PS4 (7.02)?

Game: Modern Warfare 2019.

Please help.
JB_Clint
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Titan Two Device