Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:00 am

Yes you need to manually disable/enable rapidfire if you use that option.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:33 am

Mad wrote:Yes you need to manually disable/enable rapidfire if you use that option.

AIM ASSIST if I know my dead zone I have it. 24.32 then should I set the value to 24 or 25 for more accurate aiming at the target? What does this function give when the dead zone is correctly set, faster aiming at the target or tracking the target? And one more question Auto Aim (Aim Abuse) is the same or different values ​​and their settings are independent of each other? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:09 am

Anywhere from 25.5 to 26.5 should be fine. You can increase it more, just dial it back again if you get to much screen shake.

If you don't set it above the deadzone, it essentially will do nothing. To high above the deadzone will cause uncomfortable screen shake. The shake should be virtually unnoticeable when set correctly.

Generally the hold time is higher and a short release time. It's set to 350/50 by default as a base line however it varies from game to game, user to user.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:08 am

Mad wrote:Anywhere from 25.5 to 26.5 should be fine. You can increase it more, just dial it back again if you get to much screen shake.

If you don't set it above the deadzone, it essentially will do nothing. To high above the deadzone will cause uncomfortable screen shake. The shake should be virtually unnoticeable when set correctly.

Generally the hold time is higher and a short release time. It's set to 350/50 by default as a base line however it varies from game to game, user to user.

:smile0517:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby xamel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Nice/ coool Gamepack :joia:

I have one question, can you add a keyboard/mouse input translator :innocent_smile_1:
xamel
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Mad » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:34 pm

xamel wrote:Nice/ coool Gamepack :joia:

I have one question, can you add a keyboard/mouse input translator :innocent_smile_1:

You can drag an input translator into the same slot as the gamepack :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:42 am

I tried to increase the dead zone from 20-24, but noticed that while the anti-recoil starts to pull the weapon down, is this the way it should be?
Aim assist - can't it influence? It turns out that the higher the dead zone value, the stronger is the anti-recoil pressure?

And another question, why you can choose Anti-Recoil: Dont @ Me, DrNefario .... What is influenced by the choice of these profiles, I did not notice the difference when switching to them, what does it change? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Mad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 am

Max10 wrote:A simple Rapid Fire will suppress and reduce the shooting with automatic weapons?

Yes not recommended for use on automatics.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby infintejock21 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Max10 wrote:I tried to increase the dead zone from 20-24, but noticed that while the anti-recoil starts to pull the weapon down, is this the way it should be?
Aim assist - can't it influence? It turns out that the higher the dead zone value, the stronger is the anti-recoil pressure?

If you increase the deadzone value and have "deadzone compensation" enabled, it will change your anti-recoil values. Deadzone compensation means the deadzone is added onto the recoil value. For example, if ur deadzone is 13 and anti-recoil is 10 then the output anti-recoil value will be 23. Therefore you need to adjust your anti-recoil values in the gamepack if you change ur deadzone. If you disable "deadzone compensation" the output value will be the same as the anti-recoil value you program in the gamepack.
infintejock21
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Max10 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:47 am

Tell me, will there be an update of your MODZ?

Anti-Recoil: Dont @ Me, DrNefario, ArianX .... Are these options for choosing different Anti-Recoil? I did not notice the difference when switching to them, what does it change? Thanks in advance for your reply.

"deadzone compensation" enabled-What is better to disable this option or use it active, does it somehow affect when aiming? But what does this switch affect?
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support