"Adjust Using Vertical Recoil Compensation" - Can't find

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

"Adjust Using Vertical Recoil Compensation" - Can't find

Postby SuperIce2001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:53 pm

I apologize for being fairly new to setting up titan one, but I've been trying to set up an anti-recoil mod for Apex Legends (through the game pack). When I scroll down to the anti-recoil section, it says "Adjust using vertical recoil compensation." I have looked everywhere for this "adjustor" and I can't find it. Could someone enlighten me on where I would find this?

Thanks!
SuperIce2001
Private
Private

Re: "Adjust Using Vertical Recoil Compensation" - Can't find

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 pm

Welcome to our forums.

This configuration is part of the Advanced Rapidfire, it is labeled "Vertical Recoil Compensation".

After drop the Gamepack to a memory slot, click on the memory slot number to open the Gamepack configuration interface.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby shamsmehra90 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:18 am

Hi,
There are two types of recoil: horizontal and vertical. Vertical recoil, for whatever reason, is often really predictable and is a certain fixed value each time you shoot. That’s not always the case in Destiny though; machine guns occasionally have negative vertical recoil, and certain perks like persistence and zen moment seem to decrease vertical recoil over time making it slightly less predictable. If a guns vertical recoil is predictable, then you can manually compensate for it by simply pulling down on the thumb stick. Horizontal recoil on the other hand is often really unpredictable. A weapon like Doctrine of Passing will jump side to side too much for the user to use it at the full extent of its effective range. mcdvoice

Regards,
mybkexperience
Last edited by shamsmehra90 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamsmehra90
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Welcome shamsmehra90 and thank you for your input on this topic.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Pro Support