Titan One mouse settings are more advanced than Titan Two?

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan One mouse settings are more advanced than Titan Two?

Postby Newgun » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:59 pm

I just got the Titan Two and while using Gtuner IV to fine tune mouse settings, I noticed that there are a lot of parameters unavailable to adjust when compared to the Titan One via Gtuner Pro.

Gtuner IV only allows mouse settings for Sensitivity, Deadzone, X/Y Ratio, and DD (Diagonal ??). I've been using the device Plus and found that I'm able to do much more with the mouse settings vs. the Titan Two. I bought the Titan Two specifically to un-tether my PC for mouse k/b inputs, but I'm afraid that's at a sacrifice for advance mouse adjustments.

Is it possible to access mouse parameters such as Acceleration, Smoothness, Stickize, and so forth in Gtuner IV as they are available in Gtuner Pro?
Newgun
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Titan One mouse settings are more advanced than Titan Tw

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:37 pm

The Titan Two's mouse configurations are more advanced than what is found on Titan One and similar devices.

The acceleration is configured in the conversion curve and Stickize is better implemented via DD Factor (Diagonal Dampening). The only parameter that is not covered by the Titan Two is smoothness. There is not needed for it, smoothness is only an averaging of the mouse inputs, which at the end prejudice the responsiveness.

I have no doubt the end results of a well configured Titan Two mouse translator is superior than MaxAim.

Very soon we will have a computer vision tool to generate the most optimal mouse translator for the Titan Two, more details can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14717
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Newgun » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Thanks for the detailed explanation, J2Kbr!
Newgun
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:46 pm

Newgun wrote:Thanks for the detailed explanation, J2Kbr!

:smile0517: you are welcome.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support