UNCHARTED Multiplayer Modpack

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: UNCHARTED The Lost Legacy Modpack

Postby Max10 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:33 pm

prototype wrote:I have found the bug with the Turbo Jump/Jump Auto Aim and also fixed the Turbo Rope!
I'm going to publish the v2.45 update.

today I will start testing :smile0202:
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 pm

I have published the v2.46 with some improvements on the Strafe Mods and some bugs have been fixed.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:44 am

prototype wrote:I have published the v2.46 with some improvements on the Strafe Mods and some bugs have been fixed.

hi, I’ll check everything over the weekend and write a test report, thank you very much for your support :smile0517:

There is a question about Turbo mods - Turbo Rope - if you activate these mods, then when choosing single Enable and holding L1 (rope), my hero just constantly makes a jump to the rope before reaching the target, I thought that there would be Aim KO or aiming at the enemy and Turbo jump or punch. How it should work tell me?

There is a question about Roll mods - Roll mods - if you activate this mods, then when I select single Enable and hold R2 (fire), my hero just rolls and then shoots and runs directly, jump and shot do not happen. How it should work tell me? Maybe I did not correctly understand the effect of these mods.
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:32 am

Max10 wrote:There is a question about Turbo mods - Turbo Rope - if you activate these mods, then when choosing single Enable and holding L1 (rope), my hero just constantly makes a jump to the rope before reaching the target,

Hi, yes that's how it works but i use the double tap to enable so the jump is slightly delayed. If you want i can add a timing to have a delay before the jump.
Max10 wrote:I thought that there would be Aim KO or aiming at the enemy and Turbo jump or punch. How it should work tell me?

What do you mean?
Max10 wrote:There is a question about Roll mods - Roll mods - if you activate this mods, then when I select single Enable and hold R2 (fire), my hero just rolls and then shoots and runs directly, jump and shot do not happen. How it should work tell me? Maybe I did not correctly understand the effect of these mods.

1. You have found a bug, Roll and Shoot no more works! I don't know why yet but i'll fix that today.
2. Maybe the explanation in the IC is not enough. When you double tap the roll button to roll and jump it will roll and jump but if you hold the fire button at the same time it will not roll and jump but will roll (one time) then jump and shoot. Let me know if you have any idea to improve that.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:31 pm

According to Turbo Rope - is it possible to make sure that when you click on the rope when jumping with a hook on a rope there is the possibility of a quick hit in flight (square) and my hero quickly jumps on the enemy, the response (square) is slightly faster than he is now?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Roll and Shoot- if you correct, try this activation option 1. Two clicks (roll button) is a roll and + jump (it will be useful when dodging a grenade from a hook or a bullet in close combat) and at the same time press Roll + Fire = jump + shooting ( but if it’s possible to do aiming (ADS) shooting, you’ll be able to knock out and aim to shoot. If it doesn’t work out then just knock out to fire. You can set the number of milliseconds
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:38 pm

Max10 wrote:According to Turbo Rope - is it possible to make sure that when you click on the rope when jumping with a hook on a rope there is the possibility of a quick hit in flight (square) and my hero quickly jumps on the enemy, the response (square) is slightly faster than he is now?

You mean the Auto Smash? It should work but doesn't 100% of the times. I will find a way to improve that.
Max10 wrote:Roll and Shoot- if you correct, try this activation option 1. Two clicks (roll button) is a roll and + jump (it will be useful when dodging a grenade from a hook or a bullet in close combat)

That's how it works now, double press and hold to roll and jump ...
Max10 wrote:and at the same time press Roll + Fire = jump + shooting

...then hold the fire button to jump and shoot.
Max10 wrote:( but if it’s possible to do aiming (ADS) shooting, you’ll be able to knock out and aim to shoot. If it doesn’t work out then just knock out to fire. You can set the number of milliseconds

I'm not sure what you mean because there is already the Auto Aim while firing.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:09 pm

OK I will check everything again, as soon as you release the update and I will check all the mods write reviews, so it will be easier to understand, waiting for your update with a fix and immediately start checking the entire script I have 2 days off ahead
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby Prototype » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:48 am

The v2.47 is out with a fix for the Roll Mods. Now i'm looking to improve the Auto Smash then the Aim Assist.
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Max10 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:02 am

prototype wrote:The v2.47 is out with a fix for the Roll Mods. Now i'm looking to improve the Auto Smash then the Aim Assist.

Well, I look forward to these improvements, but for now I’ll check this update, thank you very much and I hope that you can improve AA. This will be a very important update for the whole MODZ
Max10
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation