T.Flight HOTAS One

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: T.Flight HOTAS One

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:03 am

Definitively, during the past 3 months I've been working on a new project, finished last Sunday :joia: . I am now fully dedicated for the Titan Two/One and Gtuner updates.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Capt moore » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 am

I saw on the ps4 hotas thread that the ps4 version is being looked at again, hopefully the xbox flightstick protocol is also being looked at.
Capt moore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Capt moore » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:47 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Definitively, during the past 3 months I've been working on a new project, finished last Sunday :joia: . I am now fully dedicated for the Titan Two/One and Gtuner updates.

I take it that a dedicated flightstick mode for the consoles (ps/Xbox) has been delayed or pushed down the list of requested features Since the last communication?

Thanks!
Capt moore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:44 pm

I got back to this request while back, but couldn't progress any further due not having the phisical controller in hands to reverse engineering its protocol. Sorry. I will purchase the Hotas flight stick on the first opportunity.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Capt moore » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:06 am

J2Kbr wrote:I got back to this request while back, but couldn't progress any further due not having the phisical controller in hands to reverse engineering its protocol. Sorry. I will purchase the Hotas flight stick on the first opportunity.

Thanks for the update.
Capt moore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby thomo127 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:59 pm

Hi everyone
I would like to lend my support to having the t flight hotas one for Xbox included as a mappable output in console tuner. This hotas supports additional functions that the standard Xbox controller doesn't (e.g. Elite Dangerous on Xbox allows digital inputs from the t flight hotas one that only permit analog inputs on the standard Xbox controller).

I have both the t flight hotas one and and X52 hotas and think I will be able to get additional functionality out of the X52 on Xbox if it you be mapped to t flight hotas one outputs.

Thanks again for a brilliant product. Every other player of Elite Dangerous on Xbox that I meet online is amazed that I can use an X52 and I'm frequently promoting how brilliant console tuner is on various Elite Dangerous forums.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Cheers

Ian
thomo127
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Thank you thomo127 for your input here. Appreciated.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Spieler » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Hello,
I have just purchased a Titan 2, because I had thought I could use it to increase the number of buttons of the HOTAS ONE by combining it with a keyboard when playing ELITE Dangerous.
Unfortunately this does not work as I had planned it, because the HOTAS ONE is not recognized by the XBOX when connected with the Titan 2. The only solution I see is to have the output in the format of the standard XBOX controller. But this would mean I would have to setup all the controls in ED differently.
So it would really be great if the Titan 2 could pass the HOTAS ONE commands directly to the XBOX.
Best regards,
Martin
Spieler
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 am

Welcome to our forums Spieler.

Add an new output protocol to emulate the T.Flight HOTAS is on the plans. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Capt moore » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Spieler wrote:Hello,
I have just purchased a Titan 2, because I had thought I could use it to increase the number of buttons of the HOTAS ONE by combining it with a keyboard when playing ELITE Dangerous.
Unfortunately this does not work as I had planned it, because the HOTAS ONE is not recognized by the XBOX when connected with the Titan 2. The only solution I see is to have the output in the format of the standard XBOX controller. But this would mean I would have to setup all the controls in ED differently.
So it would really be great if the Titan 2 could pass the HOTAS ONE commands directly to the XBOX.
Best regards,
Martin

I am hoping that when the new Microsoft Flight Simulator is released for xbox, that Microsoft will allow alternative controllers (rudders/yokes/button boxes/Track IR) to work without needing a security chipl.

Of course, I have no idea if that will happen or not, my guess will be no, but they will never capture any flight sim enthusiasts (on the xbox series X) unless they allow those options.

If the Titan 2 ever releases flight stick support, it will at least allow us to use higher quality flight controls with the simulator, vs the low end thrustmaster flightstick.

Unfortunately, Microsoft has not been talking about the xbox version, except to say that it will be released after the PC version.
Capt moore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support