Gtuner IV and Titan Two 1.08 BETA Release

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Gtuner IV and Titan Two 1.08 BETA Release

Postby hammer » Fri May 08, 2020 8:30 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you hammer. I am actively researching for solutions to add support to UWP Apps for Window Capture. The GDI+ Library suggested by PaulaTheKoala seems the way to go.

Ok thx
hammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Prototype » Tue May 12, 2020 12:35 pm

prototype wrote:
Scachi wrote:But now we can copy it to the SD without having to remove the SD from the T2, so it is a big step forward

This is the part that discouraged me since every time I format the SD card I have to reinstall a LOT of files, especially with fighting characters. Now it's automatic :shocked: :joia:

I thought that was working for gmk files too... Would it be possible to automatically load the macros into the SD card after a drag and drop ? If they are in the same folder as the script.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby GGsUK » Tue May 12, 2020 11:41 pm

Trying to use the new update and raw mouse input.
I can’t get most of the buttons on my G502 to register.

Anything specifically I need to know when trying to remap my mouse buttons before using an input translator?
GGsUK
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby DontAtMe » Wed May 13, 2020 2:26 am

Remap the mouse buttons to keyboard keys using the Logitech software first.

Then in the input translator. Map your controller buttons to those keys.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby GGsUK » Wed May 13, 2020 5:30 am

Yeah, most keys are unreadable to the xim for some reason.
I was attempting to try the work around some people were using of swithcing to mouse>titan>xim>console, but its just a mess.

I was hoping there would be a fix coming out for the CV script for Xim>Titan>console, but thats went pretty radio silent
GGsUK
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 13, 2020 7:17 pm

prototype wrote:I thought that was working for gmk files too... Would it be possible to automatically load the macros into the SD card after a drag and drop ? If they are in the same folder as the script.

Yes, macro files (GMK) are included when publishing a script, the macro files are then automatically copied to the sd card when the user drops the work to any memory slot. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 13, 2020 7:19 pm

RobEngle93 wrote:I was hoping there would be a fix coming out for the CV script for Xim>Titan>console, but thats went pretty radio silent

The Apex Legends Gamepack will soon receive an update aiming this scenario.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 13, 2020 7:22 pm

-- UPDATE May 13th --

Gtuner IV 1.08B Revision 4 changelog:
Code: Select all
* Added Chinese translation, thanks for Meki and Michael for making the translation file
* Device Monitor: Show complete status of USB-D when running "KMG Capture"
* GPC Input Reference (F1): Added references to Wiimote MotionPlus Gyro inputs (X, Y, Z)
* Device Monitor: Added Input and Output status fields and plotting Wiimote MotionPlus Gyro

Titan Two firmware 1.08B-0 and Rev 1 changelog:
Code: Select all
* Bluetooth Module: Changed page scan parameters for faster connection of a second BT controller
* Bluetooth Module: Option to select the quantity of connectable inputs (Bluetooth Classic)
* Bluetooth Module: Option to enable/disable Gtuner Air connectivity (Bluetooth Low-Energy)
* Extended the input/output data structures to accommodate 4 new entries for controller paddles
* GPC VM: Added support for paddles to related functions, such as remapper, remapper_swap
* PROG: Include input and output paddles states to report send for Gtuner IV Device Monitor
* Updated Input Translator parser to support button remapping with paddles (version 2)
* Data Normalization: Moved Xbox One Elite paddles to dedicated paddle identifiers
* Data Normalization: Moved Xbox One Sync button to BUTTON_21 identifier
* Data Normalization: Moved Steam controller paddles to dedicated paddle identifiers
* Data Normalization: Register from which port the normalized value has been originated
* GPC VM: Added get_port() (opcode GPRT) to retrieve the port from an input value {GitHub#103}
* PROG: Fix bug where the PROG port status was not being correctly restore on KMG Capture exit
* HID Driver: Increased max HID Collection from 12 to 26 (required for SideWinder) {GitHub#255}
* HID Driver: Make the paddles identifiers available for bind extra buttons of HID controllers
* Wii Driver: Added support for Wiimote Motion Plus extension (3 axis gyroscope) {GitHub#218}
* PS4 Driver: Added support for Splitfish Frag FX Piranha controller for PS4
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby GGsUK » Wed May 13, 2020 10:48 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
RobEngle93 wrote:I was hoping there would be a fix coming out for the CV script for Xim>Titan>console, but thats went pretty radio silent

The Apex Legends Gamepack will soon receive an update aiming this scenario.

Sorry to bug you so much, you’re the best man!
From what I’ve been able to try out, the anti recoil is insane, definitely head and shoulders above the competition
GGsUK
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby DepWop » Thu May 14, 2020 3:11 am

Is the computer vision script for finding the best mouse translating settings out yet? If not when is it going to be available?
DepWop
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements