[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 18, 2020 9:50 pm

Benj91 wrote:Also, what does changing the GLOBAL_HSCALE / GLOBAL_VSCALE figures do in terms of ingame adjustments?

Each player have unique configuration in the game sensitivity, deadzone, etc. these two configurations are aimed to adjust the GCV script for those variables. While in firing rage to configure GLOBAL_HSCALE and GLOBAL_VSCALE, I suggest aim to the red bots, as those have aim assist, which reduces the aiming sensitivity, similarly as happens when aiming to real players in the game.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Shthappensbro » Tue May 19, 2020 5:12 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Benj91 wrote:Also, what does changing the GLOBAL_HSCALE / GLOBAL_VSCALE figures do in terms of ingame adjustments?

Each player have unique configuration in the game sensitivity, deadzone, etc. these two configurations are aimed to adjust the GCV script for those variables. While in firing rage to configure GLOBAL_HSCALE and GLOBAL_VSCALE, I suggest aim to the red bots, as those have aim assist, which reduces the aiming sensitivity, similarly as happens when aiming to real players in the game.

U plan on fixing the xim apex cant move with the anti recoil on locks ur mouse up ? Like stiffness aim
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 19, 2020 11:12 am

Shthappensbro wrote:U plan on fixing the xim apex cant move with the anti recoil on locks ur mouse up ? Like stiffness aim

Yes. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Benj91 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:47 pm

J2Kbr wrote:

thankyou! would/will there ever be an option for scope detection?
Benj91
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby ganassa » Fri May 22, 2020 11:14 am

Benj91 wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:

thankyou! would/will there ever be an option for scope detection?

I would LOVE this. I have seen it on Michael's GPC script and it actually improves a bit (I am simply too forgetful to keep changing it in the settings, so I opted for the gamepack).
ganassa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby kevshen » Mon May 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Hi all 1st post here, long time lurker, T2 & Xim owner. I'm usually one for figuring things out for myself, but thought i would seek the help of someone much more clever than me this time as i am stumped. Got GCV working fine and the anti recoil is insane :innocent_smile_1: , but im experiencing the same stiffness as others when trying to track targets etc. So tried the raw mouse input. Mouse > T2 > Xim > Ps4. The mouse works after running the script posted except when I Left click to fire, there is no rapidfire and the crosshair just pulls to the ground. I feel i have just missed something simple as all the other buttons i have binded to my mouse work fine. Was hoping someone kind enough would be able to help. Also i use sony nav and keep this plugged into the xim ( it works fine ), but not sure if this makes any difference.

Thanks,

Kev
kevshen
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 25, 2020 9:20 pm

Welcome to our forums kevshen. Please inform if you are using a script or the Apex Gamepack (if a script, please post the code here). thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby kevshen » Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 am

Thanks for the quick reply, can confirm im using the apex game pack, have downloaded the apex antirecoil.py aswell. Like i say works fine with normal xim setup with the exception of the stiffness and unable to drag crosshair. The way I have it setup is Mouse > T2 > Xim(with controller + Sony nav connected still) > PS4. Changed to USB multi interface HID, disabled joystick. Then what I have done is create an new empty gpc script, placed it in the same folder as apex_antirecoil.py, then i pasted the script from yourself on page 2, to pass-through the mouse to xim ( tried all three, the one including the GCV part aswell). To run these i just hit the little green play button?

This has me stuck at a point now where the mouse all works fine.Except the fire (Left Mouse) button. there is no rapidfire or anti recoil. As soon as i click the left mouse to fire , it fires once ( single shot weapons ), and the cross-hair immediately drops to the ground( not like anti recoil is being applied, I mean it instantly drops to the ground lol)

Should also mention i set DATA_SET = 2
Played around with the H_SCALE also. Where 1 = instant drag to the floor. If i set at 0 it doesn't drag to floor. But there is still no antirecoil or rapidfire.

Hope u can help man, thanks for the reply :smile0517:

Kev
kevshen
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Thank you Ken for the detailed description of the issue. I have planned make improvements on the Gamepack aiming XIM users. Possible I will have time for get this done yet this week. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby kevshen » Tue May 26, 2020 3:11 pm

Awesome man. :joia: I think i will just hang on then. Been spending more time tinkering with it than actually playing lol. Appreciate the awesome work you guys do and the time it takes to do it :smile0517: . This GCV stuff is crazy. Its actually still really playable with the xim at medium to long range. But close quarters is near on impossible to track targets. Will use the game packs normal versatile AR for now and keep an eye on these forums :smile0517:

Thanks
kevshen
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision