Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby JustyChaos » Sat May 16, 2020 10:15 am

Dimakra666 wrote:
JustyChaos wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:Advanced rapid fire needs an update, season 5 rapid fire is broke. When using full auto weapons, there was no problem at all b4

I was just about to post this. Rapid fire now splutters and stalls. This happens on all Apex scripts and not just the gamepack. I've tried every script I have. Even converted CMx scripts all have the same problem.

Devotion and L-Star don't work at all. Even on rapid fire they would still function but now its like they are gasping for breath.

All full auto weapons are effected we need a quick action to activate and deactivate rapid fire like the essential script it have square +touch pad led shows green or red,

I've had to load 2 scripts. 1 without RF and 1 with RF and just try and switch between them if I have to. I've also just tried to pickup auto weapons now. I just cant hold 2 different weapons anymore. You can't be switching profiles in the middle of a gun battle.
JustyChaos
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby RIP-ROD » Mon May 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Is there a way to add something to the shot action?

I would like to see the ability to spam jumping while reloading weapon

I guess not necessarily in shot package but in the script perhaps?
RIP-ROD
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ganassa » Mon May 18, 2020 4:27 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Hi Fabscher92, what is the aim sensitivity you have set in the game? The automatic configuration for the anti-recoil is configured for aim sensitivity on 6. If you are using a different sensitivity value you will need adjust the anti-recoil vertical force accordingly. The Firing Range is the best place to do such adjustments.

Out of curiosity, which DPI did you use for the mouse? 3200?
ganassa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 pm

I have a G502, for long time I used 12000DPI. However, recently changed to 6400 for testing purposes and honestly didn't noticed any improvement, possible soon will go back to 12K again.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ganassa » Fri May 22, 2020 11:11 am

J2Kbr wrote:I have a G502, for long time I used 12000DPI. However, recently changed to 6400 for testing purposes and honestly didn't noticed any improvement, possible soon will go back to 12K again.

Thanks for that. If you still play Apex Legends, could you tell me what sensitivity settings you find comfortable with your input controller? I am personally feeling comfortable with 2.5/1.65 @3200 dpi, but I am always open to checking new things.
ganassa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Dima1 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:39 am

Can somebody tell me,how working GCV Script with auto education because I didn’t see this thing in game,mby I need turn on or off something in game?
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Sun May 24, 2020 1:48 am

Dima1 wrote:Can somebody tell me,how working GCV Script with auto education because I didn’t see this thing in game,mby I need turn on or off something in game?

Have you setup GCV? guide here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15147
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Dima1 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:56 pm

When I confirm video with ps4 remote what’s I need to do?
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dima1 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:32 pm

I all setup like in GCV but my remote play don’t working with Dualshock 4
Dima1
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby dan_94 » Mon May 25, 2020 3:21 pm

I tried using the Apex legends Gamepack with the CV file. It works as its detecting the weapon and the attachment but there is no anti recoil or rapid fire while running the Gamepack. Help is very appreciated.
Greetings.
dan_94
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support