COD Advanced Warfare (AW) version 2.5.2

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

COD Advanced Warfare (AW) version 2.5.2

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:17 pm

CHANGELOG:
Version 1.1: ADS and DPAD are needed to turn mods ON and OFF, removed Superman, Anti-Recoil can be turned ON and OFF
Version 1.2: Added in Quick Melee and IMR Quick Reload from J2Kbr. IMR quick reload ON/OFF with rapid fire and Quick Melee ON/OFF
Version 1.3: Cleaned up variables, toggle RapidFire when switching weapons (SWAP_WEAPONS)
Version 1.4: Set QuickMelee to always on with time variable for when not in game play, add quick scope and use previous QuickMelee DPAD toggle, set time parameter for IMR Quick Reload to allow getting care packages
Version 1.5: Add AutoSprint with toggle ON/OFF, set Drop Shot to always ON, swap SPRINT_EXO and MELEE, changed the TOGGLE to ADS
Version 1.6: Code clean up, fix bugs and fine tuning of adjustable parameters
Version 1.7: Added IMRQuickReloadON so I could toggle on/off when running the ARX instead of IMR; Added condition to temporarily stop Auto Sprint if RELOAD is pressed
Version 1.8: Set Auto Sprint to always ON; Replace Auto Sprint on DPAD with Jitter for TAC 19; ensure some MODS are off while others are ON. Commented out TRIANGLE swap weapon section for non-burst play
Version 1.9: Setup for PS4 (take out PS3 LED functions)
Version 2.0: Add in auto dash (left, right, back) and replace anti-recoil with autodash on D PAD. Fixed issue with dash functions (SPRINT button not working)
Version 2.1: Made adjustments to Auto Sprint to ensure proper reloading
Version 2.2: Added in long press X for double jump
Version 2.3: Fixed code error with ADS & DISABLE_WITH_SCOPE. It did not work if you wanted to drop shot with ADS.
Version 2.4: Added Akimbo Single Shot & Akimbo Rapid Fire mods
Version 2.5: Added change to make the main loop 1mS vs the default 10mS. Refined reload when using auto sprint by allowing more time to reload
Version 2.5.1: Somewhow I accidentally deleted the double jump section, so I added it back in.
Version 2.5.2: Auto Dash is disabled while using ADS button. Look inversion is FALSE by default.

My son, nephew and friends are over a lot. They use rapid fire and anti-recoil mods. They kept getting confused on whether they actually turned the mods on/off. Therefore, I made a rumble notifier combo for those options. For PS4, the controller will rumble and the lightbar will turn green when on. It turns to blue (not rumble) when disabled.

=============================================================================
TOGGLES:
Press ADS in addtion with any of the below. Using ADS helps to prevent accidental turn ON and OFF when operating killstreaks and/or other times that requires the D PAD
Press LEFT on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "RAPID FIRE" LED 4
Press UP on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "JITTER" LED 3 [GUNG HO REQUIRED]
Press RIGHT on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "AUTO-DASH" LED 2
Press DOWN on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "QUICK SCOPE" LED 1

Press CROUCH in addtion with any of the below. Using CROUCH helps to prevent accidental turn ON and OFF when operating killstreaks and/or other times that requires the D PAD
Press RIGHT on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "ANTI-RECOIL"
Press UP on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "DOUBLE JUMP"
Press LEFT on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "AKIMBO SINGLE SHOT"
Press DOWN on the D PAD to activate/deactivate "AKIMBO RAPID FIRE"
GAMEPLAY COMMENTS

My Favorites: Drop Shot, Auto Sprint, Double Jump, Quick Melee

Auto Sprint & Reloading:
Reload times vary with weapons and auto sprint can cause problems. You sometimes have to let off the joystick, hold the RELOAD button or hold ADS to reload fully
You can adjust the wait times in the reloading combo to add more time if needed to all for full reload.

Double Jump:
You must hold the JUMP button to get the double jump.
You can play with the wait time in the combo to adjust if necessary to your liking.

Anti-Recoil:
There is no one right value. See this thread for more information. http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1155

Auto Dash:
This can be very helpful, but I have found that it interferes more than helps. Auto Dash is disabled when using ADS.
It can be easily toggled on/off, so give it a try yourself to see if you like it or not.

Quick Scoping:
There are variables to play around with to meet your specific needs.
I am absolutely terrible at quick scoping, so I don't really use this and haven't tested it that much.
I have been seeing a lot of videos on the new M1 Irons revolver especially in Akimbo mode. With 54 damage, it is a two shot kill. By using both guns at the same time, it like insta kill.

Akimbo Single Shot Mode - If you press SHOOT or ADS, it fires both Akimbo guns. By pressing SHOOT it will also drop shot; therefore, press SHOOT to drop shot and ADS if you don't want drop shot.

Akimbo Rapid Fire Mode - It is the same as the above except it adds the rapid fire mod. You can change RATE_OF_FIRE2 to adjust this.

USING THIS SCRIPT ON VARIOUS CONSOLES: This script will work with various consoles. The Titan 1 maps the various controller variables (i.e PS4_R1, PS3_R1, XB1_RB, XB360_RB) to an index number. See the below link for the data representation table. Therefore, PS4_R1 will work as XB1_RB OR XB360_RB without any changes to the script. I am not using the menu, view, PS, select, etc. buttons, so they should not be an issue. The XB360 and XB1 do not have the TACTICAL FLIPPED in game settings; therefore, you have to make changes in the script to change from TACTICAL FLIPPED to DEFAULT or TACTICAL. See the below.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/data_representation.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=AAAA

Option 1: You can play in the normal TACTICAL mode by making these changes.
Code: Select all
define ADS                       = PS4_L2;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define EXO                       = PS4_L1;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define SHOOT                    = PS4_R2;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define GRENADE                 = PS4_R1;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2

Option 2: You can play in the normal DEFAULT mode by making these changes
define ADS                       = PS4_L2;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 and L2
define EXO                       = PS4_L1;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 and L2
define SHOOT                     = PS4_R2;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define GRENADE                   = PS4_R1;          // R1 & L1 can be changed to R2 AND L2
define CROUCH                    = PS4_CIRCLE;      // "Default" button layout is PS4_CIRCLE. "Tactical" button layout is PS4_R3
define MELEE                     = PS4_R3;          // "Default" button layout is PS4_R3. "Tactical button layout is PS4_CIRCLE

Option 3: You can play in the DEFAULT FLIPPED mode by making these changes
define CROUCH                    = PS4_CIRCLE;      // "Default" button layout is PS4_CIRCLE. "Tactical" button layout is PS4_R3
define MELEE                     = PS4_R3;           // "Default" button layout is PS4_R3. "Tactical button layout is PS4_CIRCLE
Last edited by UK_Wildcats on Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: COD AW Script Review

Postby rajan29 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Does Anti-Recoil really work for you? i mean using Bal 27 without foregrip attachment?
rajan29
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:04 pm

I played around with anti-recoil quite a bit to ensure that I can full see how it works plays out in practice. From my testing and game play, here are what I found. I typically do not play with anti-recoil ON, but there are some practical uses so I left it in the script.

Note: It worked absolutely horribly at first because I am backwards game player and use LOOK INVERSION ENABLED. Therefore, the anti-recoil was having the opposite affect. Once I change the script to count for this, it was more beneficial.

Practical Use: After years of playing COD, I prefer low to medium PREDICTABLE recoil. I always try shooting at the chest, which is the biggest area to hit. With medium recoil, I can allow the shoots to drift upward for a head shot. For me, I used the anti-recoil to dampen the recoil so it does not go up as much and is more predictable. I have the ASM1 Reckless [rapid fire] (don't have speakeasy) which has rapid fire. After prestige and before I get the grip, I may use anti-recoil to help dampen the ASM1 a bit until I get the grip. For me, I would not use the anti-recoil on the IMR, Bal or most weapons with a grip.

Testing: I recommend test and tune the anti-recoil for the various settings and weapons using the firing range. Once you have something that are comfortable, got into a private match with BOTS and further fine tune it and give it a real world test. If it helps your game play, then try it out in multiplayer.

Options: One idea that I tossed around was having 3 anti-recoil settings that I could use on the fly, if I found that I wanted/needed it. No Recoil (LED OFF), Low Setting like 20 (LED slow blink), High Setting like 40 (LED fast blink).
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:25 am

Very nice script!! :) congrats!! Hopefully soon we can have it in our online library!! :joia: :joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rajan29 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 am

Thanks for the explanation :) I only use these guns on AW - AK12, ARX, IMR and ASM1. I play without foregrip on all the guns except ASM1 (foregrip is a must attachment since i have the speakeasy) but i want to play it without one because ext mag has already taken one slot which i don't really need. I tried Anti-Recoil with Bal 27 and HBRa3 long time ago and i did not feel it was working for me but i will try again with the ASM1 and see how it goes :)
rajan29
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:17 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Very nice script!! :) congrats!! Hopefully soon we can have it in our online library!! :joia: :joia: :joia:

Were there any potential issues or better/optimal ways for any sections of the script?

I just published it.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:40 pm

rajan29 wrote:Thanks for the explanation :) I only use these guns on AW - AK12, ARX, IMR and ASM1. I play without foregrip on all the guns except ASM1 (foregrip is a must attachment since i have the speakeasy) but i want to play it without one because ext mag has already taken one slot which i don't really need. I tried Anti-Recoil with Bal 27 and HBRa3 long time ago and i did not feel it was working for me but i will try again with the ASM1 and see how it goes :)

You're welcome. I REALLY want the Speakeasy. I played with it on my nephew's account and love it, but it does need a grip. I love my IMR with the adj rapid fire. I hear a lot of people praise the AK12, but I have not really tried it yet. How do you like it, and what do you like about it?

Another option to reduce recoil is to use the adjustable rapid fire. By adding in pauses, it will reduce the overall recoil if you spray & pray. It does help, but I generally prefer to add to a grip because I like to run, gun and flank. This means I am encountering multiple enemies at once, and I don't want to lose on the fire rate.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:36 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Were there any potential issues or better/optimal ways for any sections of the script?

I didn't have chance to test it yet! But I'll this next weekend!! :joia:

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:I just published it.

Awesome!! Thanks!!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rajan29 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:31 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote: You're welcome. I REALLY want the Speakeasy. I played with it on my nephew's account and love it, but it does need a grip. I love my IMR with the adj rapid fire. I hear a lot of people praise the AK12, but I have not really tried it yet. How do you like it, and what do you like about it?

Another option to reduce recoil is to use the adjustable rapid fire. By adding in pauses, it will reduce the overall recoil if you spray & pray. It does help, but I generally prefer to add to a grip because I like to run, gun and flank. This means I am encountering multiple enemies at once, and I don't want to lose on the fire rate.

I have played with Speakeasy for 3 days and i don't really rate it that high. Yeah, it increases +2 fire rate but am sacrificing -1 damage and range as well as more recoil due to increase in fire rate but i prefer ASM1 Magintude which it comes with +2 range (good for longshots) and no other major penalty, also i have a choice with my 3rd attachment instead of being stuck with ext mag lol.

For me, AK12 is one of the best gun in the game, it has zero recoil which it doesn't need a fore grip and its a very good gun for long range! I used to play a lot with IMR gun but the range is very low when equipped with silencer, then i started using the ARX and it melts people from close range (including the SMG guns). I got over 2000 kills with a 1.87 KD on that gun.
rajan29
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby UK_Wildcats » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Thank you for sharing. I will definitely try out the AK-12 and ARK-160 this weekend. In fact, I think that I have the ARK-160 Hole Puncher.

Check out his video on the ARK-160 Hole Puncher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj5SN6BHqZA
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming