WarFace Script???

GPC script programming for Titan Two device. Code examples, how to, questions, requests.

Moderators: The_Rabid_Taco, pablosscripts, bonefisher

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Don't know which one I did but got carried off to something else but will play some later to figure what is best. I know the slide shooting is powerful...
bonefisher
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 am

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby JamesCaywood » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:25 pm

bonefisher wrote:Don't know which one I did but got carried off to something else but will play some later to figure what is best. I know the slide shooting is powerful...



Yes it is but u can only do it some many times lol

And it will be good if it has auto crouch when firing as that helped kinda lol with the sliding too be running and it would slide xD but it takes alot of stamina
User avatar
JamesCaywood
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby alanmcgregor » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 pm

I downloaded last night (I'm finally back at home), play a few CooP, Special AntiRecoil for XIM works pretty darn well on it.
User avatar
alanmcgregor
Major
Major
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 am

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby JamesCaywood » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 pm

alanmcgregor wrote:I downloaded last night (I'm finally back at home), play a few CooP, Special AntiRecoil for XIM works pretty darn well on it.



Really nice you like the game ??? Kinda like cs on pc but on xbox / ps4 / pc btw aim assist works less in pvp then pve I got it to help a little with strafing/ crouching with anti recoil and rapid fire been massing with it alot here a few days gotta get everything just right tho its pretty hard lol
User avatar
JamesCaywood
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby bonefisher » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 pm

Code: Select all
 
#pragma METAINFO("X marks the spot", 1, 0, "bonefisher")
uint8 recoil_change = 0;
fix32 ARecoil_V_ADS;
fix32 vertical_low = 23.0;
fix32 speed_one = .01;
fix32 design_one = 2.5;
fix32 length_one = 1.5;
fix32 vertical_high = 24.0;
fix32 speed_two = .015;
fix32 design_two = 1.5;
fix32 length_two = 1.5;
main
{
    if(recoil_change == 0)
    {
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5)){
        ARecoil_V_ADS = ARecoil_V_ADS - speed_one;
        if(ARecoil_V_ADS < vertical_low/design_one) ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_low/length_one;
        }else ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_low;
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        //combo_run(rapidFire);
        AntiRecoil (ARecoil_V_ADS);
    }   
    }
    if(recoil_change == 1)
    {
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5)){
        ARecoil_V_ADS = ARecoil_V_ADS - speed_two;
        if(ARecoil_V_ADS < vertical_high/design_two) ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_high/length_two;
        }else ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_high;
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        AntiRecoil (ARecoil_V_ADS);
    }
  }
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        combo_run(RandomAntiRecoil);
    }
    if(is_active(STICK_1_X))combo_stop(RandomAntiRecoil);
    if(is_active(STICK_1_Y))combo_stop(RandomAntiRecoil);
 
    //if(get_actual(STICK_2_Y) < -80.0)combo_run(easySprint);
 
    if(is_active(BUTTON_5) || is_active(BUTTON_8))combo_stop(easySprint);
 
    if(easySprint)
    {
    if(is_release(BUTTON_15) && time_active(BUTTON_15)<= 750)
    {
        set_val(BUTTON_15, 100.0);
    }
    if(is_release(BUTTON_17) && time_active(BUTTON_17)<= 2000)
    {
        combo_stop(easySprint);
    }
    }
    if(!get_actual(BUTTON_8) && event_active(BUTTON_5))
    {
        combo_run(jump);
    }
    if(event_release(BUTTON_8) && get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        combo_run(drop);
    }
}
combo rapidFire
{
    set_val(BUTTON_5, 100.0);
    wait(33);
    set_val(BUTTON_5, 0.0);
    wait(64);
    set_val(BUTTON_5, 0.0);
}
combo RandomAntiRecoil
{
    set_val(STICK_1_X, irand(-4, 4));
}
combo easySprint
{
    set_val(BUTTON_9, 100.0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(BUTTON_9, 0.0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(BUTTON_9, 0.0);
}
combo jump
{
    set_val(BUTTON_16, 100.0);
    wait(200);
    set_val(BUTTON_16, 0.0);
    wait(200);
}
combo drop
{
    set_val(BUTTON_15, 100.0);
    wait(380);
    set_val(BUTTON_15, 0.0);
    wait(380);
}
 
int irand(int vmin, int vmax) {
    return(((int)(rand() * (fix32)(vmax + 1 - vmin))) + vmin);
}
 
void AntiRecoil (fix32 recoil) {
  fix32 sn = 10.0;
  fix32 RY = get_actual(22);
  fix32 RX = get_actual(21);
 
  if (abs(get_actual(STICK_1_X)) < sn) set_val(STICK_1_X, 0.0);
  if (abs(get_actual(STICK_1_Y)) < sn) set_val(STICK_1_Y, 0.0);
  fix32 modifiedRY;
 
  fix32 trueRY = (sqrt(RY*RY+(RY*RY+RX*RX))-sn)/sqrt(RY*RY+RX*RX)*RY*.8;
  fix32 trueRX = (sqrt(RY*RY+(RY*RY+RX*RX))-sn)/sqrt(RY*RY+RX*RX)*RX*.9;
 
  if (RY > 0.0) modifiedRY = (100.0-sn-recoil)/(100.0-sn)*trueRY + recoil;
  if (RY < 0.0) modifiedRY = (100.0-sn+recoil)/(100.0-sn)*trueRY + recoil;
 
  fix32 altradius = sqrt(trueRX*trueRX + modifiedRY*modifiedRY);
 
  fix32 finalRX = trueRX * (altradius + sn)/altradius;
  fix32 finalRY = modifiedRY * (altradius + sn)/altradius;
 
  if (RX*RX+RY*RY <= sn*sn) set_val(22,(sn+recoil));
 
  if (RX*RX+RY*RY > sn*sn) {
    set_val(22,clamp(finalRY, -100f, 100f));
    set_val(21,clamp(finalRX, -100f, 100f));
  }
}
 

Best anti-recoil yet.... You can change shapes and how it acts but have it set pretty on the spot other than adjust for you sensitivity setting.
bonefisher
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 am

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby JamesCaywood » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:01 am

bonefisher wrote:
Code: Select all
 
#pragma METAINFO("X marks the spot", 1, 0, "bonefisher")
uint8 recoil_change = 0;
fix32 ARecoil_V_ADS;
fix32 vertical_low = 23.0;
fix32 speed_one = .01;
fix32 design_one = 2.5;
fix32 length_one = 1.5;
fix32 vertical_high = 24.0;
fix32 speed_two = .015;
fix32 design_two = 1.5;
fix32 length_two = 1.5;
main
{
    if(recoil_change == 0)
    {
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5)){
        ARecoil_V_ADS = ARecoil_V_ADS - speed_one;
        if(ARecoil_V_ADS < vertical_low/design_one) ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_low/length_one;
        }else ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_low;
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        //combo_run(rapidFire);
        AntiRecoil (ARecoil_V_ADS);
    }   
    }
    if(recoil_change == 1)
    {
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5)){
        ARecoil_V_ADS = ARecoil_V_ADS - speed_two;
        if(ARecoil_V_ADS < vertical_high/design_two) ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_high/length_two;
        }else ARecoil_V_ADS = vertical_high;
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        AntiRecoil (ARecoil_V_ADS);
    }
  }
    if(get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        combo_run(RandomAntiRecoil);
    }
    if(is_active(STICK_1_X))combo_stop(RandomAntiRecoil);
    if(is_active(STICK_1_Y))combo_stop(RandomAntiRecoil);
 
    //if(get_actual(STICK_2_Y) < -80.0)combo_run(easySprint);
 
    if(is_active(BUTTON_5) || is_active(BUTTON_8))combo_stop(easySprint);
 
    if(easySprint)
    {
    if(is_release(BUTTON_15) && time_active(BUTTON_15)<= 750)
    {
        set_val(BUTTON_15, 100.0);
    }
    if(is_release(BUTTON_17) && time_active(BUTTON_17)<= 2000)
    {
        combo_stop(easySprint);
    }
    }
    if(!get_actual(BUTTON_8) && event_active(BUTTON_5))
    {
        combo_run(jump);
    }
    if(event_release(BUTTON_8) && get_actual(BUTTON_5))
    {
        combo_run(drop);
    }
}
combo rapidFire
{
    set_val(BUTTON_5, 100.0);
    wait(33);
    set_val(BUTTON_5, 0.0);
    wait(64);
    set_val(BUTTON_5, 0.0);
}
combo RandomAntiRecoil
{
    set_val(STICK_1_X, irand(-4, 4));
}
combo easySprint
{
    set_val(BUTTON_9, 100.0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(BUTTON_9, 0.0);
    wait(40);
    set_val(BUTTON_9, 0.0);
}
combo jump
{
    set_val(BUTTON_16, 100.0);
    wait(200);
    set_val(BUTTON_16, 0.0);
    wait(200);
}
combo drop
{
    set_val(BUTTON_15, 100.0);
    wait(380);
    set_val(BUTTON_15, 0.0);
    wait(380);
}
 
int irand(int vmin, int vmax) {
    return(((int)(rand() * (fix32)(vmax + 1 - vmin))) + vmin);
}
 
void AntiRecoil (fix32 recoil) {
  fix32 sn = 10.0;
  fix32 RY = get_actual(22);
  fix32 RX = get_actual(21);
 
  if (abs(get_actual(STICK_1_X)) < sn) set_val(STICK_1_X, 0.0);
  if (abs(get_actual(STICK_1_Y)) < sn) set_val(STICK_1_Y, 0.0);
  fix32 modifiedRY;
 
  fix32 trueRY = (sqrt(RY*RY+(RY*RY+RX*RX))-sn)/sqrt(RY*RY+RX*RX)*RY*.8;
  fix32 trueRX = (sqrt(RY*RY+(RY*RY+RX*RX))-sn)/sqrt(RY*RY+RX*RX)*RX*.9;
 
  if (RY > 0.0) modifiedRY = (100.0-sn-recoil)/(100.0-sn)*trueRY + recoil;
  if (RY < 0.0) modifiedRY = (100.0-sn+recoil)/(100.0-sn)*trueRY + recoil;
 
  fix32 altradius = sqrt(trueRX*trueRX + modifiedRY*modifiedRY);
 
  fix32 finalRX = trueRX * (altradius + sn)/altradius;
  fix32 finalRY = modifiedRY * (altradius + sn)/altradius;
 
  if (RX*RX+RY*RY <= sn*sn) set_val(22,(sn+recoil));
 
  if (RX*RX+RY*RY > sn*sn) {
    set_val(22,clamp(finalRY, -100f, 100f));
    set_val(21,clamp(finalRX, -100f, 100f));
  }
}
 

Best anti-recoil yet.... You can change shapes and how it acts but have it set pretty on the spot other than adjust for you sensitivity setting.





Alright sweet I'll give it a try u use xim apex?? This has everything too? Crouch spam when firing rapid fire ? Strafing?
User avatar
JamesCaywood
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby bonefisher » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:23 am

No but does have a jump starting off if you hip and if you ADS and release while firing it drops! This is just for testing!
bonefisher
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 am

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby JamesCaywood » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:39 am

bonefisher wrote:No but does have a jump starting off if you hip and if you ADS and release while firing it drops! This is just for testing!




Alright I'll give it a try probably stream if this hotel got good enough internet
User avatar
JamesCaywood
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby JamesCaywood » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:58 am

bonefisher wrote:No but does have a jump starting off if you hip and if you ADS and release while firing it drops! This is just for testing!



tired it unplayable for me man. sorry makes it where i can move and points down at the ground bad i slow the
Code: Select all
fix32 vertical_low = 6.0;
and
Code: Select all
fix32 vertical_high = 3.0;
and still points down at the ground and cant aim either



lowered it even more both to 2 and still same thing it doesnt point at the ground now but when i shoot and aim at someone it wont let me move the cross hairs at all lol idk if its the game doin that are the st needs a retrain for xim apex...
User avatar
JamesCaywood
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Re: WarFace Script???

Postby JamesCaywood » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:30 am

try this out if u got xim apex
bonefisher
you might wanna try it tooo
alanmcgregor



make sure u turn on these 3 only no ads spam rapid fire with all guns helps aim assist some how


DPAD UP to toggle rapidfire
DPAD DOWN to toggle strafe
DPAD LEFT to toggle crouch spam



Xim apex set up



Code: Select all
>>> XIM APEX [Warface] START COPY >>>
X5C:AAAAGgA1AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEAOQAwADcAMQA5AAAADgBXAGEAcgBmAGEAYwBlAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAABgBIAGkAcAEAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPoAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD/AQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhAmIQZRBgQGIgYYBjQGtAYQSgBGkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHABBAGkAbQAgAEQAbwB3AG4AIABTAGkAZwBoAHQBAEACAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHgBkAAIAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/wECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQJiEGUQYEBiIGGAY0BrQGEEoARpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAAxAQBpQAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABLAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAABpQAAAAAAAAAAAAP8BAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmECYhBlEGBAYiBhgGNAa0BhBKAEaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAEEAdQB4AGkAbABpAGEAcgB5ACAAMgABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXcAGQAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyAGQAlgDIAPoBLAFeAZABwgH0AiYCWAKKArwC7gMgA1IDhAO2A+gEGgRMBH4EsATiBRQFRgV4BaoF3AYOBkAGcgakBtYHCAc6B2wHngfQCAIINAhmCJgIygj8CS4JYAmSCcQYwRgEGCAYkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIEBQAAHUwdTBQUQAFAAmEBfAJhBGIQZRBgQGIgY0BqBGoCaYBqAWkBZQhlAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFgBBAHUAeABpAGwAaQBhAHIAeQAgADMAAQAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAF3ABkAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMgBkAJYAyAD6ASwBXgGQAcIB9AImAlgCigK8Au4DIANSA4QDtgPoBBoETAR+BLAE4gUUBUYFeAWqBdwGDgZABnIGpAbWBwgHOgdsB54H0AgCCDQIZgiYCMoI/AkuCWAJkgnEGMEYBBggGJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECBAUAAB1MHUwUFEABQAJhAXwCYQRiEGUQYEBiIGNAagRqAmmAagFpAWUIZQIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABYAQQB1AHgAaQBsAGkAYQByAHkAIAA0AAEAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAAAAAABdwAZAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIAZACWAMgA+gEsAV4BkAHCAfQCJgJYAooCvALuAyADUgOEA7YD6AQaBEwEfgSwBOIFFAVGBXgFqgXcBg4GQAZyBqQG1gcIBzoHbAeeB9AIAgg0CGYImAjKCPwJLglgCZIJxBjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgQFAAAdTB1MFBRAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<




In game setting


Go to advance controls


All ads Max to 350



Inner deadzone 10
Outer deadzone 10


Enable advanced control options


Yaw speed max 50
Pitch speed max 50
All the rest 0

For ads

Yaw speed 50
Ads pitch 50

All rest 0


Been playing like this since game has came out in free for all I get 60-70 kills with 10 to 20 deaths

And I do play with rank same settings get about 10 to 24 kills sometimes

Why playing top 10 clans too



For mouse settings 500hz 12k dpi xim apex 500hz as well. I play with a cloth pad


Titan two is set to 500hz aswell

then use this set up and tell me what u think turn on rapid fire Crouch spam and Straf and thats it watch it work pretty good gotta have rapid fire on with all guns found out rapid fire makes aim assist work better too


Code: Select all
/*
ADS +
DPAD UP to toggle rapidfire
DPAD DOWN to toggle strafe
DPAD LEFT to toggle crouch spam
DPAD RIGHT to toggle ADS Spam
*/

 
#pragma METAINFO("Warface", 1, 0, "Mad")
 
#define RF_HOLD     60
#define RF_RELEASE  30
#define AIM_HOLD    150
#define AIM_RELEASE 50
#define STRAFE_TIME 50
#define AA_VALUE    3f
#define AA_DELAY    30
 
fix32 AR = 11f; // Anti Recoil Value
 
bool rapidfire;
bool strafe;
bool cspam;
bool aspam;
bool aa     = TRUE; // Enable aim assist.
bool recoil = TRUE; // Enable anti-recoil
 
init {
  led(255,0,0);
}   
 
main {
  if (is_active(7)) {
    if (event_active(9)) Toggle(1);
    if (event_active(10)) Toggle(2);
    if (event_active(11)) Toggle(3);
    if (event_active(12)) Toggle(4);
  }
 
  if (is_active(4) && aa) combo_run(AimAssist);
 
  //if (is_active(21) || is_active(22)) combo_stop(AimAssist);
 
  if (get_actual(4)) {
    if (recoil) AntiRecoil(22, AR);
    if (rapidfire) combo_run(RapidFire);
  }
 
  if (strafe) {
    if(is_active(23) || is_active(24))  combo_stop(Strafe);
    else if(get_actual(7) || get_actual(4)) combo_run(Strafe);
  }
 
  if (cspam && get_actual(4)) combo_run(Crouch);
 
  if (aspam && get_actual(7) && !get_actual(4)) combo_run(AimAbuse);
}
 
combo RapidFire {
  set_val(4, 100);
  wait(RF_HOLD);
  set_val(4, 0);
  wait(RF_RELEASE);
}
 
combo Strafe {
  set_val(23, -50.0);
  wait(STRAFE_TIME);
  set_val(23, 50.0);;
  wait(STRAFE_TIME);
}
 
combo Crouch {
  set_val(14, 100);
  wait(45);
  set_val(14, 0);
  wait(45);
}
 
combo AimAbuse {
  set_val(7, 100);
  wait(AIM_HOLD);
  set_val(7, 0.0);
  wait(AIM_RELEASE);
}
 
combo AimAssist {
    AntiRecoil (22, AA_VALUE);
  wait(AA_DELAY);
    AntiRecoil (21, -AA_VALUE);
  wait(AA_DELAY);
    AntiRecoil (22, -AA_VALUE);
    wait(AA_DELAY);
    AntiRecoil (21, AA_VALUE);
    wait(AA_DELAY);
}
 
void AntiRecoil (uint8 axis, fix32 recoil){
  if (sqrt(sq(get_actual(21)) + sq(get_actual(22))) < abs(recoil)) {
    set_val(axis,(recoil * (100.0 - abs(get_val(axis)))) / 100.0 + get_actual(axis));
  }
}
 
void Toggle(int id) {
  do{
    switch(id){
      case 1: {
        rapidfire = !rapidfire;
        if (rapidfire){ led(0, 255, 0); return; }
        else continue;
      }
      case 2: {
        strafe = !strafe;
        if (strafe){ led(0, 0, 255); return; }
        else continue;
      }
      case 3: {
        cspam = !cspam;
        if (cspam){ led(0, 255, 255); return; }
        else continue;
      }
      case 4: {
        aspam = !aspam;
        if (aspam){ led(255, 255, 0); return; }             
        else continue;
      }
    }
  }
  while(0);
  led(255, 0, 0);
}
 
void led(int8 r, int8 g, int8 b) {
    led_set(LED_1, (fix32)b, 0);
    led_set(LED_2, (fix32)r, 0);
    led_set(LED_3, (fix32)g, 0);
    return;
}
 



going live more a few if u wanna watch


https://mixer.com/ScaryFawn631545
User avatar
JamesCaywood
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to GPC Script Programming (Titan Two)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests