Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby NyzdeN » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:21 am

Refer to the 180-degree auto-slide when moving the aim.
However, if it had an auto-slide button (move forward, sprint and crouch) it would be great. :smile0517:

Thank you @MAD, looking forward to the adjustments. :smile0517:
User avatar
NyzdeN
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 am

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:41 am

NyzdeN wrote:Thank you @MAD, looking forward to the adjustments. :smile0517:

I have finished 1.15 with 2 of your requested features aim abuse fix / sprint option, will be uploaded when J2Kbr is on.

---

I have added an XIM anti-recoil by [email protected] for people that encounter stacking issues.
Also J2Kbr's Apex Legends GCV is now an option as requested.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Scheucher » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 pm

is there any setting i have to do so the RAW MOUSE OFFSET is working? In all scripts every anti recoil works despite this one, which would be the best for me (i have mouse directly plugged into the t2)
User avatar
Scheucher
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:28 am

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Qcrambo » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 pm

I just bought a Titan two, i should receive it in a couple days.

I use a xim4 on PS4 , Which gamepack should i use, I play Warzone ? Is universal gamepack works great with the xim? can i just use the Warzone gamepack? I saw theres alot of peoples having different mods and stuff what is the best i can get ?

Thank you
User avatar
Qcrambo
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:31 pm

Scheucher wrote:is there any setting i have to do so the RAW MOUSE OFFSET is working? In all scripts every anti recoil works despite this one, which would be the best for me (i have mouse directly plugged into the t2)

It is working as intended, did you install a input translator to the same slot as the gamepack?

Qcrambo wrote:I use a xim4 on PS4 , Which gamepack should i use, I play Warzone ? Is universal gamepack works great with the xim? can i just use the Warzone gamepack? I saw theres alot of peoples having different mods and stuff what is the best i can get ?

The best is the one that works well for you, try them all out. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Scheucher » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Mad wrote:
Scheucher wrote:is there any setting i have to do so the RAW MOUSE OFFSET is working? In all scripts every anti recoil works despite this one, which would be the best for me (i have mouse directly plugged into the t2)

It is working as intended, did you install a input translator to the same slot as the gamepack?


Hi,

yes I always have the official Translator for every game in the slot. Do I have to change something when that is the case?
All recoil types work, despite "Raw Mouse Offset". Mouse is in Input A, Controller in B, and Keyboard in PROG. Playing on PS4.

Second question:

"Auto Hold Breath" in Universal Gamepack: In BFV it is L3 (LS), so I selected this button in the Universal Gamepack for Hold Breath.
Do I have to put TOGGLE button in the BFV ingame settings or HOLD button at the steady aim option?
User avatar
Scheucher
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:28 am

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm

Scheucher wrote:yes I always have the official Translator for every game in the slot. Do I have to change something when that is the case?

Could you please send me your interactive configuration settings so I can take a look:
IC.png
IC.png (13.36 KiB) Viewed 39 times

Scheucher wrote:Do I have to put TOGGLE button in the BFV ingame settings or HOLD button at the steady aim option?

Set it to HOLD. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || YouTube || Twitter
Mad
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 am

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Qcrambo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Hi i wrote this in Discord, no response, im trying it here :)

Hey i just received my titan two yesterday, i am on PS4 with a Xim 4, i had times to only test universal gamepack and bonefisher gamepack for warzone. I havd some issue with screen shake/aim shake, i think the standard value was 15. I was using it around 18-20. I wanted a drag tracking effect couldnt get to work.
Second problem : on Universal gamepack No recoil mod, it was not working right : it was suddenly pulling down my aim at random times. Any idea?
User avatar
Qcrambo
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Previous

Return to Gamepack Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests