[Multi-Platform] Anti-Recoil + Rapid Fire ~OFFICIAL PAGE~

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

[Multi-Platform] Anti-Recoil + Rapid Fire ~OFFICIAL PAGE~

Postby Valant » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm

The first successful Rapid Fire + Anti-Recoil script meant for First Person Shooters!

[All scripts are adjustable!]

Yes, you have seen the All-In-1's before, but some people (like me) like to just have Rapid Fire and Anti-Recoil for their semi-automatic weapons.

Works for every FPS game out there!

Platforms: Multi
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post your comments, questions, and suggestions here! This includes all versions (and possibly future versions) of the
[Multi-Platform] Anti-Recoil + Rapid Fire macro/script! I will be actively replying. :)

[BIG UPDATE]

Download Links:
V1: http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=931
V2 Vehicle Friendly Edition: http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=996
V3 On/Off Save Function: http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1080
Last edited by Valant on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
XB360, XB1
GT: Valant
Valant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: [Multi-Platform] Anti-Recoil + Rapid Fire ~OFFICIAL PAGE

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 am

Awesome work
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Valant » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:24 am

@UK_Wildcats_Fans

Thanks. :)
XB360, XB1
Valant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:07 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:Awesome work

+1. Thank you JaggedDiamond. :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Valant » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:03 am

@J2Kbr My pleasure. I upload any script that I would think would have a good use, or that I would use myself. ;) This is by my most used script. :)
XB360, XB1
Valant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Shaag7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 am

May I ask you if you are running this script using Controller or Mouse/Keybs (MaxAim DI)?
PS4 - Titan2/Titan1 - Xim4 / XIM Apex - Logitech G502 Hero / Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard / Logitech G213 Keyboard - DS4v2
Shaag7
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Valant » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:56 pm

@Shaag7 I use it for both! :) Well, I use the controller, and when my PC gamer friend comes to hangout I setup MaxAim DI for him and sometimes he uses it.

It doesn't really matter if you are using a controller or MaxAim/MaxAim DI, since they both act as a controller. But yea, I use the script for both things.
XB360, XB1
Valant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Shaag7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:23 pm

JaggedDiamond wrote:@Shaag7 I use it for both! :) Well, I use the controller, and when my PC gamer friend comes to hangout I setup MaxAim DI for him and sometimes he uses it.

It doesn't really matter if you are using a controller or MaxAim/MaxAim DI, since they both act as a controller. But yea, I use the script for both things.

Thanks,
I'm currently using T1+XIM4 antirecoil script based on J2's example (xim4 deadzone compensation) and it's working flawlessly (in Hardline) but when I have tried any script using MaxAim DI I wasn't able to make it work without overwhelming Y axis issues.
I think it is because of mouse sensitivity/deadzone etc, but any aiming upwards during antirecoil is almost impossible and any movement down is emphased so much that its not possible to use it at all. I have tried different DPI, Sensitivity, Deadzones etc...

It would help me (and possibly others too) if you can send your mouse settings screen and script with correct values for one weapon (possibly higher recoil one - like battle rifles in Hardline), so I would be able to track my issue easier.
PS4 - Titan2/Titan1 - Xim4 / XIM Apex - Logitech G502 Hero / Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard / Logitech G213 Keyboard - DS4v2
Shaag7
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby Valant » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:06 am

@Shaag7 I don't have Hardline, but I suppose I could give you my friend's personal settings for BO2 using the Peacekeeper. I don't do keyboard and mouse (my friend does when he hangs out) so I don't know if I could give you accurate settings. My friend is fine with the current settings of the script, he just adjusts the mouse sensitivity (and maybe deadzone?), and tweaks the script for the gun he wants to use specifically.

It's really not all that hard to tweak the script and MaxAim DI tbh.
Just change the numbers (Lines 17,18,19 for anti-recoil, line 27 for rapid fire) higher or lower depending on the gun, and set mouse sensitivity and all that jazz to your personal preferences.
XB360, XB1
Valant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Shaag7 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:06 pm

@JaggedDiamond
If you can screen me the mouse settings and config values for any FPS it would help. THX.

I undestand the logic of Scripts but I have issues to make them correctly working with MaxAim DI.
Issue is that when I set the anti-recoil to work properly its not usable for gaming anymore as you are not able to adjust Y axis while shooting.
As I have antirecoil script working flawlesly when using mouse through XIM4, it is in synergy between script config and mouse config in MaxAim DI.
Shaag7
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming