COD AW gamepack question

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

COD AW gamepack question

Postby kiet510 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:59 am

So I dragged the game into the programmer and a window pops up, I set rapid fire and anti recoil.. Great.. that works perfect for R2 button. ( I LOAD THIS IN NUMBER 1 SLOT)

I also want to have a drop shot mod. This is where i'm getting confused.. If I set it to the same one, it only does one or the other..

So do I need to drag another CODAW map pack into slot 2 and just turn on the drop shot mod in that slot?

Basically, is there a way to "MAP" the "Crouch button which is Circle on ps4 to perform Dropshot?"

Or is there a way to make it dropshot when I press R2, but when I Aim down sight = No drop shot?

I see all of the options on how to enable all of these mods but its very confusing because there is not simple way to map them to a particular button on the controller.

Thanks!
kiet510
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: COD AW gamepack question

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:09 am

kiet510 wrote:So I dragged the game into the programmer and a window pops up, I set rapid fire and anti recoil.. Great.. that works perfect for R2 button. ( I LOAD THIS IN NUMBER 1 SLOT)

I also want to have a drop shot mod. This is where i'm getting confused.. If I set it to the same one, it only does one or the other..

So do I need to drag another CODAW map pack into slot 2 and just turn on the drop shot mod in that slot?

Basically, is there a way to "MAP" the "Crouch button which is Circle on ps4 to perform Dropshot?"

Or is there a way to make it dropshot when I press R2, but when I Aim down sight = No drop shot?

I see all of the options on how to enable all of these mods but its very confusing because there is not simple way to map them to a particular button on the controller.

Thanks!

I use this game pack with rapidfire and dropshot both on RT, I have rapidfire set to press sensitivity, and dropshot set to scope disable. They work together perfectly, just push RT 100% for rapidfire or push it without scope to drop shot. :joia:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby kiet510 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 am

Oh , i think I will have to look at it closely. Cause when I set up both, some reason it was dropshotting every time i press R2 for shoot which was annoying.

So I have to make sure dropshot is set to "Scope Disable"?
&
Rapidfire set to "Press sensitivity" - What does that mean btw? Press Sensitivity. If you dont mind explaining.

Is there a link or page that shows what everything means in the gamepack settings? Its pretty confusing.

I notice for rapidfire there was Optimized, Pulse and something else...

and for Anti recoil there is something called "Anti Recoil, Anti recoil (Scope), Anti recoil (Non Scope), InvY, InvY (scope) InvY (Non scope).

What does all this mean?? Please help.. I'm just trying to find the perfect setting for the IMR.. Also If anyone can recommend any other good mods to use? Only one I seem that are useful is rapidfire + anti recoil.

THANKS!!
kiet510
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:58 am

kiet510 wrote:Oh , i think I will have to look at it closely. Cause when I set up both, some reason it was dropshotting every time i press R2 for shoot which was annoying.

So I have to make sure dropshot is set to "Scope Disable"?
&
Rapidfire set to "Press sensitivity" - What does that mean btw? Press Sensitivity. If you dont mind explaining.

Is there a link or page that shows what everything means in the gamepack settings? Its pretty confusing.

I notice for rapidfire there was Optimized, Pulse and something else...

and for Anti recoil there is something called "Anti Recoil, Anti recoil (Scope), Anti recoil (Non Scope), InvY, InvY (scope) InvY (Non scope).

What does all this mean?? Please help.. I'm just trying to find the perfect setting for the IMR.. Also If anyone can recommend any other good mods to use? Only one I seem that are useful is rapidfire + anti recoil.

THANKS!!

Each gamepack has a information page on this site under Software, Gamepacks. Here is the link for the CoD AW one it should clear up all your questions. :joia: :joia: :joia:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/cod_advanced_warfare.htm
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby kiet510 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:54 am

Thanks for that.. so for example it says "To Navigate between classes" Press X and Square for ps4. Do I need to enter menu mode first before I can do the Navigate between classes and Navigate between mods within classes? Also how would I know what Class i'm in or what Mod I'm in? :whatever:
kiet510
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:33 am

With a XB1 controller you can't really i've done it so much i can because i just count presses. Thats the same thing you set up with the CGI menu in Gtuner, <-- Being the easy way to do it. That will just give you a description of all the mods. If you do want to use the Menu System to activate your mods i suggest using a Xbox 360 or PS3/PP4 controller, the led's blink to signify class and mod numbers.
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Return to GPC1 Script Programming