Update 1.40: Added: Auto Aim with ADS+Fire, Fire with R1/RB, Auto close map and Stick Deadzone.
Update 1.30: New MOD: Auto Weapon Swap (Double Pump).
Update 1.20: New modes for the Instant Build Stairs, Walls and Floors.
All MODs starts disabled by default and have to be individually enabled on the Interactive Configuration Interface, accordingly the player's preferences. Click on the DOC icon to open the detailed information about this Gamepack.
Auto Aim Config:
Instant Build Turbo Config:
This Script uses Builder Pro Layout is the fastest for building pieces one after the other, non-stop.
Builds pieces with a single tap given you the edge on build battles, turns you in a blazing fast builder.
- Turbo Instant-Build
- Auto Aim
- 4 Aim Assist Mods
- Auto-1x1 Build
- First Slot Shorcut
- Quick Emote
- One Key Place Traps
- One Key Change Mats
- Show Map On-Hold
- DeadZone Fixer
2 Build Modes:
- Builder Pro. Press build button first, then press triggers or shoulder buttons to build instantaneously.
- PC Builder. Direct Buttons for Pieces like PC, Press Fire or Piece button to place a piece instantaneously. Press [L2|LT] to change mats.
3 Fire Modes:
- Auto Slot-Swap Fire - Double Pump Trick
- Auto Fire - Rapid-Fire
- Auto Peek-Shoot - FaZe-Tfue technique
In-game Settings: Builder Pro Controller layout, Turbo Build ON, Reset Build Choice ON
Compatible: Console Controller (PS4 / PS4 Pro / XB1 / XB1X / Nintendo SWITCH), XIM4, XIM APEX, Titan Two Mouse & Keyboard Support (separated Input Translator required)
Special thanks to: bonefisher, Scachi, J2Kbr, pabloscripts, Jacked, xenologer, antithesis, for his contribution to this script
Dedicated to: my Dad
Update v4.11: All my previously XIM-exclusive shortcuts are now available to native keyboard users (KB plugged directly into T2).
Supports all Call of Duty games - now optimised for Black Ops 4!
SETUP INSTRUCTIONS: Make sure you turn on the in-game setting called Sprint Cancels Reload. This has allowed me to further optimise my own ADS reload cancel code, drastically speeding up the animation time. Also if you don't have a XIM and would like to use M&KB, combine this script with J2Kbr's BO4 Input Translator.
Auto Sprint: Designed for Blackout. Tap the Sprint button while moving forward, you can then let go of the stick. Cancel out of this by moving the left stick in any direction. You can also toggle between walk and sprint modes by tapping the Sprint button.
Easy Slide: I have been putting a lot of thought into how to enhance BO4. In BO3 you were able to boost jump away from a fight, but not so in BO4, which means the gameplay in BO4 is heavily centred around sliding. I found it annoying to have to hold the Crouch button in order to initiate a slide, so I have changed it to be a quick tap instead and it feels so much better. I have also added an alternative shortcut designed for controller users - while you are still in mid-air from a jump, let go of the left stick then push it forward again to initiate a slide. This is not only more intuitive, but it also allows you to slide without ever having to take your thumb off the stick. This actually required a lot more work than I expected as there were a few scenarios I had to code around where Easy Slide would inadvertently kick in.
Natural Slide Cancelling: While you are sliding, by default you can tap the Crouch button a second time to cancel it. However, I have provided an alternative option - pull back on the left stick to cancel out of a slide. I've been play testing this and it feels really good. After just a few minutes it becomes a natural extension of the existing controls.
Auto Reload Cancelling: Automatically trigger a reload cancel if you ADS, shoot, or sprint. This is useful for when you see an enemy while you are reloading and need to quickly cancel out of it.
- Rapid fire: toggle between Primary and Secondary firing modes by double tapping and then holding the Reload button. Rapid Fire is enabled in Secondary Mode. Primary mode is denoted with a "P." on the LCD screen, and Secondary mode is denoted with an "S."
- Antithesis' anti-recoil.
- Easy Sprint: including support for reloading and toggle walking.
- Hair-trigger aiming and shooting.
- Grenade overcook protection.
Latest changes: fixes for : rapid fire & burst fire timing ◦ LED blinking on firemode selection
Features: Interactive configuration ◦ Hair trigger ◦ Automark targets ◦ Weapon slot specific anti recoil and fire mode (adjustable) ◦ Reload on weapon change ◦ Presets of antirecoil/firemode settings for some weapons
- v1.23:Fixed rapid fire using the correct values for hip and ads (hip was always used) Thx @Dead_Tuna
- Interactive configuration
- Easy Run
- Weapon slot specific anti recoil and fire mode (adjustable)
- In-game weapon fire mode selection with double tap DPad-Up. Cycles through: normal, rapid, rapid fire activation by R2/RT value
- In-game anti recoil on/off for active weapon slot with double tap DPad-Down
- LED colors for estimated active weapon slot: green=Kinetic, red=Energy, pink=Power
- If color and weapon is not matching, fix it ingame with double tap Dpad-Left or R3/RS
- LED color and text feedback for a lot of functions: Weapon slot, fire/recoil mode, Menu-/Game-mode...
- Combos to bind to R3 or extra keys (tested 4 hunter): Double-Tap-CIRCLE, Run-Slide combo, Run-Slide-Melee combo, Run-Slide-Jump combo, Double & Triple Jump combo
Special thanks to My_Eggplant_got_her for the JITTER combos. All MODs starts disabled by default and have to be individually enabled on the Interactive Configuration Interface, accordingly the player's preferences. Click on the DOC icon to open the detailed information about this Gamepack.
To view the full list of features, setup instructions and release notes, click on the "DOC" button on the right.
This is the product of over 3 years of prototyping, development and refinement, play tested over 2,000 hours. I have lived and breathed this script for so long now, obsessing over every little detail and thinking about it day and night. Every season I spend hours on the Technical Test Server to thoroughly analyse the new operators, gadgets and changes to make sure they will be compatible with this script. The key features are:
- Easy Sprint: this was probably the hardest thing to get right, and even after 2 years of work I still found myself refining certain aspects of it because of how complex this game is. I could have settled for a compromised solution but I persisted until I got this working for every conceivable scenario. I experimented with solutions that were seemingly more adaptable in theory, but in practice did not activate a sprint 101% of the time. I wanted my movement to be perfectly smooth, no compromises. My goal was to have a solution where Easy Sprint would always kick in every time you wanted it to, but never when you didn't want it to. It has been a long journey getting here.
- PC Style Toggle Lean: this allows you to lean left and right without having to hold the ADS button, while a regular straight lean can still be activated via a hold. This is the best of both worlds and it plays extrodinarily well. I experimented with a lot of different concepts but this is by far the best. Break out of this by leaning in the same direction you were already leaning, or by tapping the ADS or Vault buttons.
- Rapid Fire: toggle between Primary and Secondary firing modes by double tapping and then holding the Reload button, or by pressing the Swap button. Rapid Fire is enabled in Secondary Mode. When enabled, Primary mode is denoted with a "P." on the LCD screen, and Secondary mode is denoted with an "S."
- Rapid Fire Smart Notifications: have you ever left Rapid Fire on by mistake (which happens a lot if you are using your pistol just before the round ends)? If you are caught with your pants down, you will almost certainly lose the firefight. This is something a lot of script authors have not accounted for. In addition to the "P." and "S." that is displayed, this script features predictive logic to anticipate when you have likely left Rapid Fire on by mistake, and will further notify you through rapidly blinking LED lights. Finally, if this notification is ignored under certain circumstances, it will automatically switch off Rapid Fire for you.
- Anti-Recoil: thanks to Antithesis, this fully customisable via the Interactive Configurator.
- Primary Gadget Toggle: no longer do you have to hold down the R1 / RT button to keep up Montagne's shield, or hold up Pulse's sensor!
- Grenade Overcook Protection: this prevents you from cooking your grenades for too long!
- ACOG ADS Normalisation: aim sensitivity in this game does not account for the difference in FOV between ACOG sights and the others. This means the sensitivity of ACOG sights is higher than they should be, and it can feel jarring when you swap between sights that have different levels of magnification. This feature reduces the sensitivity of your aiming when using an ACOG sight. To toggle between ACOG Normalisation sensitivity and the default, simply tap the Reload button while holding the ADS button. The LCD screen will turn purple when ADS Normalisation Sensitivity is enabled (instead of the default green).
- Lean Protect: I found that leaning in general wasn't as reliable as I wanted it to be. To test this, without using this script, press ADS and then very quickly tap the Sprint or Melee buttons - you will notice that it just doesn't register a lot of the time. I have fixed this so leaning is now better, more reliable, and smoother than it was in the original game.
- ADS Sensitivity Delay: this delays the ADS sensitivity from kicking in until you are fully aiming down sights. There is actually a split-second delay between when you press the ADS button and when the ADS animation completes. This script prevents the ADS sensitivity from applying too early, making it feel more consistent when you turn just before you aim.
- Auto-Actions: this allows you to automatically place barricades, reinforce walls, and basically anything that used to require you to hold down the Reload button.
- Double Up: for Nav / Joy-Con users, due to a lack of buttons I have had to think really hard about how to make the most of what we have. This feature dynamically remaps crouch to sprint when ADS'ing (allowing you to use the same button for Crouch and leaning left). This is very similar to how the Melee button is also used to lean right.
- Plus dozens of other minor quality of life features...there are too many to list here!
Game: Fortnite Battle Royale
System: Xbox One
Update 2.20: Update for the new aim acceleration (Fortnite patch 5.30).
Refer to the documentation page (DOC icon at right) for the game recommended settings, sensitivity adjustments, keyboard/mouse mapping list and other information about this Input Translator.
* updated weapon tracking reset with double tap d-pad down. Made ADS anti-recoil settings and self adjusting hip settings will also be applied automatic to weapon.
*updated to add different sprint to choose from.
*Added drop shot option.
*Fixed drop shot option 2
*Added Akimbo option.
*Added full time drop shot option for akimbo's
*Fixed toggle for akimbo.
*Added new drop shot
*Added pressure sensitive sniper breath.
*Added Superman Drop with button option to use it on.
*Added ADS crouch to drop releasing ADS when firing.
*Added option to use both quick scope and pressure sensitive engagement breath in one.
*Updated some new gun rpm;s.
*added grenade overcook protection