I have reconfigured the interface to be more intuitive and added several new features. The source code has not been released for this version because I have revamped the method for weapon detection to be more accurate and its still in beta. Probably the simplest script out there. To use just load the memory slot and play the game. Else, if you play inverted click the "Blackout Inverted Preset" button and save before you play. The script will automatically detect what weapon you are shooting and adjust everything accordingly including rapid fire and recoil. If for some reason there are future weapons that do not get auto detected and you wish to rapid fire simply double tap and hold the trigger.
*Auto Select Recoil Mode
*Auto Rapid Fire
*Users Dynamic Recoil(UDR)
*Users Rapid Fire(URF)
*Auto Hold Breath
*Auto Aim Down Sights(ADS) / Easy Akimbo
*Auto Heal with Heal Time
*Auto ADS delay
*Auto reload time
*Auto recoil timeout
*Auto Repair (Blackout)
*Auto Heal (Blackout)
APEX Legends - PRO Script
Set of handy mods to improve game experience, while giving you the edge at the battlefront.
- Direct Keys for Kit and Grenades
- Enhanced Fire Mod features: Tuned RapidFire + AntiRecoil for XIM APEX.
- Two versatile Anti-Recoil Presets on-fly
- Auto Strafe
- Easy Holster and Sprint
- Auto-Ping Enemies
- Interactive Configuration Interface
Compatible: Console Controller (PS4 / PS4 Pro / XB1 / XB1X), XIM4, XIM APEX, Titan Two Mouse & Keyboard Support (separated Input Translator required)
The Script is ON by default, some mods are Enabled
Press ESCAPE Key, or choose one at the Interactive Interface Configurator
CREDITS and Special Thanks to:
bonefisher, J2Kbr, Scachi, glitchbish, rainbowDash for its contributions to this script
- v1.28: Fixed AFK Mode toggle not working when all ingame-toogles where locked. Disable AFK Mode is a seperate setting.
- Interactive configuration
- Easy Run
- Weapon slot specific anti recoil and fire mode (adjustable)
- In-game weapon fire mode selection with double tap DPad-Up. Cycles through: normal, rapid, rapid fire activation by R2/RT value
- In-game anti recoil on/off for active weapon slot with double tap DPad-Down
- LED colors for estimated active weapon slot: green=Kinetic, red=Energy, pink=Power
- If color and weapon is not matching, fix it ingame with double tap Dpad-Left or R3/RS
- LED color and text feedback for a lot of functions: Weapon slot, fire/recoil mode, Menu-/Game-mode...
- Combos to bind to R3 or extra keys (tested 4 hunter): Double-Tap-CIRCLE, Run-Slide combo, Run-Slide-Melee combo, Run-Slide-Jump combo, Double & Triple Jump combo
Special AntiRecoil for XIMby AlanMcGregor
- Special Anti-Recoil XIM4 and XIM Apex
- 4 Slots for Weapons Selectable on-fly.
- Self-Loading Anti-Recoil
- Numeric Keypad support
- Each slot features optional Anti-Recoil and Rapid-Fire settings.
- Customizable via Interactive Configuration Interface.
- Custom Rapid-Fire.
- Turbo Loot.
- Auto Sniper Hold Breath.
- Auto Spot Enemies.
- Auto Strafe.
- Auto Slide.
Compatible: Console Controller (PS4 / PS4 Pro / XB1 / XB1X), design for XIM4, XIM APEX
All MODs can be enabled individually to the player's preference.
Special Thanks to:
J2Kbr, bonefisher, Scachi for its contribution to this script.
Update 1.10: Removed: Quick weapon Swap. Added: BHop Heal.
All MODs starts disabled by default and have to be individually enabled on the Interactive Configuration Interface, accordingly the player's preferences. Click on the DOC icon to open the detailed information about this Gamepack.
*Primary and Secondary switching.
*Rapid fire for each class
*Anti-Recoil for each class
*Quick Scope and hold breath
*Easy and Super sprint modz
*Aim assist tracking modz
*Crouch spam modz
*Reload cancel on fire trigger.
*Added delayed fire slide to shot modz
Supports BOTH Easy Sprint and Super Sprint! I've figured out a way to get both working without any interference. The biggest challenge with this year's COD is Super Sprint. Super Sprint allows you to double tap the Sprint button in order to perform a faster but limited dash. The problem with this is pretty obvious - it will interfere with most implementations of Easy Sprint. In my opinion, any script designed for this year's game needs to pass the following tests in order to be considered robust:
1) Obviously, Super Sprint should never activate unless you explicitly want it to.
2) Super Sprint should be mapped to its own dedicated button (for M&KB users). This provides you with 100% control over your movement.
3) There should also be a "dedicated" Super Sprint button for standard controller users.
4) After a ground slide, Easy Sprint should kick in automatically. You should not have to press any buttons in order to reactivate Easy Sprint.
5) Likewise, after a jump slide (tap the slide button while in mid air), Easy Sprint should kick in automatically.
6) While reloading, accidentally mashing the W button twice (or double tapping forward on your stick) should not break you out of reloading.
My script is designed to work under all six scenarios.
- Rapid fire: toggle between Primary and Secondary firing modes by double tapping and then holding the Reload button. Rapid Fire is enabled in Secondary Mode. Primary mode is denoted with a "P." on the LCD screen, and Secondary mode is denoted with an "S."
- Enhanced Auto Reload Cancelling: Automatically trigger a reload cancel if you ADS, shoot, or sprint. This is useful for when you see an enemy while you are reloading and need to quickly cancel out of it. This year's COD is the first one that allows you to reload while aiming down sights, so there's an additional wrinkle I needed to code for. If you are reloading while aiming down sights and need to perform a reload cancel by quickly pressing the Shoot button, this is a scenario that I previously didn't support, but now I do!
v1.03: 3 different recoil codes. Click download and remove the leading // from the line no 5 or 6 in the_division_2_scachi.gpc to select a different one than the default.
- Anti Recoil: with 2 times/values per weapon slot
- Rapid Fire: by pressure 2 speeds, or rapid/normal, normal/rapid or simply normal fire
- Anti Recoil and Rapid Fire adjustable in-game with values shown via T2 segment display
- Easy Armor Kit
- Easy Grenade
- Easy Square Hold: Pickup/Revive
- Reload on Weapon Change
- Reload using Dodge City Gunslinger's Holster
- Strafing: by ads or fire btn pressure
Must use claymore and amped perk.
Use tap to reload in options but not a must.