APEX Legends - PRO Script
Set of handy mods to improve game experience, while giving you the edge at the battlefront.
- Direct Keys for Kit and Grenades
- Enhanced Fire Mod features: Tuned RapidFire + AntiRecoil for XIM APEX.
- Two versatile Anti-Recoil Presets on-fly
- Auto Strafe
- Easy Holster and Sprint
- Auto-Ping Enemies
- Interactive Configuration Interface
Compatible: Console Controller (PS4 / PS4 Pro / XB1 / XB1X), XIM4, XIM APEX, Titan Two Mouse & Keyboard Support (separated Input Translator required)
The Script is ON by default, some mods are Enabled
Press ESCAPE Key, or choose one at the Interactive Interface Configurator
CREDITS and Special Thanks to:
bonefisher, J2Kbr, Scachi, glitchbish, rainbowDash for its contributions to this script
Update 1.40: Added: Auto Aim with ADS+Fire, Fire with R1/RB, Auto close map and Stick Deadzone.
Update 1.30: New MOD: Auto Weapon Swap (Double Pump).
Update 1.20: New modes for the Instant Build Stairs, Walls and Floors.
All MODs starts disabled by default and have to be individually enabled on the Interactive Configuration Interface, accordingly the player's preferences. Click on the DOC icon to open the detailed information about this Gamepack.
Auto Aim Config:
Instant Build Turbo Config:
v1.01: Removed auto reload using exotic holster, modes now: trigger by tap of R3 or Reload
- Anti Recoil: with 2 times/values per weapon slot
- Rapid Fire: by pressure 2 speeds, or rapid/normal, normal/rapid or simply normal fire
- Anti Recoil and Rapid Fire adjustable in-game with values shown via T2 segment display
- Easy Armor Kit
- Easy Grenade
- Easy Square Hold: Pickup/Revive
- Reload on Weapon Change
- Reload using Dodge City Gunslinger's Holster
- Strafing: by ads or fire btn pressure
Make sure to check out the interactive configuration for the guide and initial setup.
This script was based around Black Ops 4 but most features will work on all CoDs
- Blackout Mode
- Sniper Mode
- Easy Sprint
- Easy Slide
- Turbo Melee
- Reload Cancel
- Crouch Spam
- Item Tag (Blackout)
- Easy Heal (Blackout)
- Easy Revive (Blackout)
- Easy Perks (Blackout)
- Easy Armor Repair (Blackout)
- Grenade overcook protection
- Dedicated Slide
- Dedicated Prone
- Dedicated Crouch
- One tap streaks, perks
- Dedicated keys
- One tap modes
UPDATE LOG v3.00
Improved anti recoil
Improved slide / stand still slide for XIM/T2 users
Added cancel blackout heal modes with fire trigger or tap heal
Added blackout vehicle/landing sens boost for t2 kb users - check keybinds.
Tweaked blackout perk time for multiple perks + armor repair + revive. Changed button to prevent looting. Check guide for updated info.
+ Bug fixes & various code optimizations.
Click the DOC button to view the full source code --->
This is a full increment update in beta. In this update I am introducing AUTO ANTI-RECOIL SELECTOR: It will accurately auto set recoil for BO4 weapons when you fire them.
This activates based on the time between the first and second shots fired. It reads the forced feedback (FFB) to measure the intervals. This has only been tested on the Xbox so if you test it on another console I would appreciate if you could click the DOC button on the side and let us know on the forum post. Thanks
- Users Dynamic Recoil (UDR) - Will automatically recoil based on previous adjustments. (experimental)
- Users Rapid Fire (URF) - Automatically toggles rapid fire based on the weapon you are shooting.
- Anti Recoil - Applies opposing force to your right analog when the right trigger is squeezed.
- Recoil delay - Will wait before applying the anti-recoil if needed.
- Recoil Timeout - Will stop the anti-recoil after the time if needed.
- Rapid Fire - Will attempt to fire at the given interval. note that if you are using a fully auto weapon it may produce frame lag causing your weapon to shudder. I normally turn this off for fully auto weapons.
- Hold Time - How long to hold the trigger.
- Release Time - how long to release the trigger before attempting to fire again.
- Blackout Mode - In this mode tapping Y to switch weapons will automatically toggle rapid on and off while rapid fire is enabled.
- Auto Sprint - Pressing forward more than 80% on the thumb stick will attempt to sprint.
- Hair Trigger - Any movement on the trigger sets the value to 100%.
- Auto Hold Breath - Will auto hold your breath when you aim down the sights.
- Auto ADS / Easy Akimbo - Will auto aim down sights when you squeeze the right trigger.
- Auto ADS Delay - Will delay aiming down the sight in case you need time to center your shot before firing the weapon.
- Auto Reload - Will attempt to reload after the fire trigger is released.
- Auto Reload Time - Time to reload if you plan to heal after.
- Auto Heal - Will attempt to heal after the fire trigger is released.
- Quick Stim - Will make you attempt to auto heal before you auto reload.
- Heal Time - Time it takes to heal if you plan to reload after.
- Stick Noise - This will help compensate for any noise in your right analog stick when using anti recoil. To set up just open your device monitor and wiggle your right analog stick a few times. Set this number to the highest value you noticed after letting the stick go. Do it a few times to get the best reading. Its best to go with a slightly higher number than a lower one.
Special AntiRecoil for XIMby AlanMcGregor
- Special Anti-Recoil XIM4 and XIM Apex
- 4 Slots for Weapons Selectable on-fly.
- Numeric Keypad support
- Each slot features optional Anti-Recoil and Rapid-Fire settings.
- Customizable via Interactive Configuration Interface.
- Custom Rapid-Fire.
- Turbo Loot.
- Auto Sniper Hold Breath.
Compatible: Console Controller (PS4 / PS4 Pro / XB1 / XB1X), design for XIM4, XIM APEX
All MODs can be enabled individually to the player's preference.
Special Thanks to:
J2Kbr, Scachi for its contribution to this script.
Fortnite Battle Royale: Instant Edit + AutoAim
♦Two Instant Edit Methods:
♦Method 1: Instant Edit On-Hold
Allows to Instant Edit a build, while the Edit button is held down,
once released it will autoconfirm for instant edits.
♦Method 2: Instant Edit On-Release.
Press Edit, edit your piece by pressing the trigger button and keep it held down,
Once you released the trigger button it will autoconfirm, also
if you press your Reset Edit, it will autoconfirm too.
♦Auto Aim. Two Auto Aim Modes: Dynamic and Fixed.
Credits to: pablogroup, bb4life1990
Game: Rainbow Six Siege
System: Play Station 4
In Game Settings:
• Vertical Sensitivity: 100
• Horizontal Sensitivity: 100
• Right-Stick Deadzone: 10
• Controller Rotation: Updated
• Aim Down Sights: 100
Update: Added ADS Sensitivity