v 7.03 - Sep 11, 2020
To view the full list of features, setup instructions and release notes, click on the "DOC" button on the right.
This is the product of over 5 years of prototyping, development and refinement, play tested over 3,500 hours. I have lived and breathed this script for so long now, obsessing over every little detail and thinking about it day and night. Every season I spend hours on the Technical Test Server to thoroughly analyse the new operators, gadgets and changes to make sure they will be compatible with this script. The key features are:
- Easy Sprint: this was probably the hardest thing to get right, and even after 2 years of work I still found myself refining certain aspects of it. This is because of how complex this game is - as the Sprint button is also used for leaning and quick rappelling, it caused so many issues. I could have settled for a compromised solution but I persisted until I got this working for every conceivable scenario. My goal was to have a solution where Easy Sprint would always kick in every time you wanted it to, but never when you didn't want it to.
- PC Style Toggle Lean: this allows you to lean left and right without having to hold the ADS button, while a regular straight lean can still be activated via a hold. This is the best of both worlds and it plays extraordinary well. I experimented with a lot of different concepts but this is by far the best. Break out of this by leaning in the same direction you were already leaning, or by tapping the ADS or Vault buttons.
- PC Style Crouching and Proning: for keyboard users, this decouples crouching from proning (so holding down the Crouch button no longer makes you go prone). This makes crouching more reliable, as I find time-based inputs very inconsistent.
- Rapid Fire: toggle between Primary and Secondary firing modes by double tapping and then holding the Reload button, or by pressing the Swap button. Rapid Fire is enabled in Secondary Mode. When enabled, Primary mode is denoted with a "P." on the LCD screen, and Secondary mode is denoted with an "S."
- Anti-Recoil: thanks to Antithesis, this fully customisable via the Interactive Configurator.
- Grenade Overcook Protection: this prevents you from cooking your grenades for too long!
- ACOG ADS Normalisation: aim sensitivity in this game does not account for the difference in FOV between ACOG sights and the others. This means the sensitivity of ACOG sights is higher than they should be, and it can feel jarring when you swap between sights that have different levels of magnification. This feature reduces the sensitivity of your aiming when using an ACOG sight. To toggle between ACOG Normalisation sensitivity and the default, simply tap the Reload button while holding the ADS button. The LCD screen will turn purple when ADS Normalisation Sensitivity is enabled (instead of the default green).
- Lean Protect: I found that leaning in general wasn't as reliable as I wanted it to be. To test this, without using this script, press ADS and then very quickly tap the Sprint or Melee buttons - you will notice that it just doesn't register a lot of the time. I have fixed this so leaning is now better, more reliable, and smoother than it was in the original game.
- ADS Sensitivity Delay: this delays the ADS sensitivity from kicking in until you are fully aiming down sights. There is actually a split-second delay between when you press the ADS button and when the ADS animation completes. This script prevents the ADS sensitivity from applying too early, making it feel more consistent when you turn just before you aim.
- Auto-Actions: this allows you to automatically place barricades, reinforce walls, and basically anything that used to require you to hold down the Reload button.
- Double Up: for Nav / Joy-Con users, due to a lack of buttons I have had to think really hard about how to make the most of what we have. This feature dynamically remaps crouch to sprint when ADS'ing (allowing you to use the same button for Crouch and leaning left). This is very similar to how the Melee button is also used to lean right.
- Plus dozens of other minor quality of life features...there are too many to list here!
- Rainbow Six Siege Titan Two v1.0.gbc
- Rainbow Six Siege Titan Two v1.0.gcd
Gtuner IVDownload this work using Gtuner IV software.