Posts Tagged ‘Firmware Release’
Titan One Updates:
- Added full support for the touchpad on PS4
- GPC VM: Added ps4_set_touchpad function
- USB Device: Added support for Set/Clear Remote Wakeup transactions
- USB Host: Fix rare memory alignment error when resubmitting active transfers
- Added support for the new Horipad 4 Touchpad controller (PS4 controller, AU)
- Added support for PowerA Mini (Xbox One controller, AU)
- Added support for Hori Pad One (Xbox One controller, AU)
- Added support for Xbox One Special Forces controllers (AU)
- Fix startup tab not working if “Remember last session” is enabled
- GPC new function: Added ps4_set_touchpad function
- GPC Editor: Close shortcuts (Ctrl+W and Ctrl+Shit+W)
- GPC Editor: Change active script with mouse wheel (tab control must have focus)
Gtuner PRO 3.01 has been released! Available for immediate download. The new version contains 4 new GamePacks and support for our new 2.0 firmware that enables wireless PS4 controllers!
2014-07-02, Ver 3.01
- Correction: Message type when the device has RECOVERY firmware
- Fix: Bad word-wrap text on Firmware Update wizard
- Fix: Minor memory leak while dragging and drop objects into memory slots
- Fix: UI elements position in very wide screens
- Security improvements
For the first announcement today we are proud to release a brand new version of Gtuner. Probably the most noticeable difference is the Online Library and Programmer user interface update, which is now much cleaner and match the theme of ConsoleTuner website.
However the updates does not end on the new UI. We also made improvements on the software algorithms, bug fixes, misspelling fixes, added support for our brand new device (Titan One) and an extended API for Gtuner plugins. Everything done without compromise the compatibility with the last generation devices.
Talking about last gen devices. A new version of the firmware (1.60) is now available for update. It adds support for Gtuner Pro in your GamepadProxy devices.
You can download Gtuner Pro 3.0 in the download page of this website, or perform the automatic software update on Gtuner (menu Tools -> Gtuner Update).
Stay tuned! Tomorrow, July first, will be an awesome day here at ConsoleTuner.
We have many announcements and releases to make!