Posts Tagged ‘Playsation 4’
Titan One Updates:
- Added full support for the touchpad on PS4
- GPC VM: Added ps4_set_touchpad function
- USB Device: Added support for Set/Clear Remote Wakeup transactions
- USB Host: Fix rare memory alignment error when resubmitting active transfers
- Added support for the new Horipad 4 Touchpad controller (PS4 controller, AU)
- Added support for PowerA Mini (Xbox One controller, AU)
- Added support for Hori Pad One (Xbox One controller, AU)
- Added support for Xbox One Special Forces controllers (AU)
- Fix startup tab not working if “Remember last session” is enabled
- GPC new function: Added ps4_set_touchpad function
- GPC Editor: Close shortcuts (Ctrl+W and Ctrl+Shit+W)
- GPC Editor: Change active script with mouse wheel (tab control must have focus)
We are happy to announce a new release of MaxAim DI (4.10). Featuring XInput support for full compatibility with XBox 360 controllers and accessories, no more conflict with the right and left triggers! And also: XInput Force Feedback and Ctrl-M shortcut to streamline the mouse configuration while in Capture Mode. Thank you so much to all who contributed with suggestions to improve the MaxAim plugin.
Play PS4, XBox One, PS3 and XBox 360 games with keyboard, mouse, steering wheel, driving wheel, flightstick, fight stick, joystick and so on. Now, with DirectInput and XInput compatibility, you can use any game controller of your PC. Including steering wheels, driving wheels, flightsticks, fight sticks, joysticks, etc. Just bind the DirectInput entries to the MaxAim DI controller layout and you are ready to go!
The early access to firmware 1.5 for ConsoleTuner registered users is here!
Besides the PS4 support, the update 1.5 also brings a fully automatic console detection (PS4, XBox One, PS3, XBox 360), support for Hori PS4 Gamepad, X-Rover Receiver and few more features and fixes.
Here is the link where you guys can download the firmware 1.5, don’t forget to copy-and-paste your device serial number on the download text field.
Edit April 7, 2014 – EARLY ACCESS ENDED. Please update your device to firmware 1.55 using Gtuner software.
Hope you guys enjoy it!