Table of Contents
Dead Rising 4
Loading the Modpack
To load a Modpack into the Titan Two, simple drag-and-drop the Modpack icon box from the Online Resources to any Memory Slot in the Gtuner's Device Memory Slots pane.
|If the Memory Slot is not empty, its content will be overwritten.|
After the drag-and-drop process, the Memory Slot should show the Modpack name, version, author and the date/time it was loaded in the Memory Slot.
Using the Modpack
After loading the Modpack into the Titan Two, press the right button on the device until the display shows the same number of the Memory Slot the Gamepack was dropped. The colors for when the Modpack is enabled and disabled are chosen through the interactive configuration. By default the color for enabled is Green and disabled is Red.
|Runtime Operation: the following are key combinations that can be used to toggle mod states from in game. If enabled there are both rumble notifications as well as LED indications on the different Mod states.|
- Hold LT / L2 + Tap X / Square - Toggles Turbo Attack On / Off
- Hold LT / L2 + Tap Y / Triangle - Toggles Turbo Defend On / Off
- Hold LT / L2 + Tap B / Circle - Toggles Auto Special On / Off
- Hold LT / L2 + Tap A / Cross - Toggles Rapid Fire
Configuring the Modpack
The Interactive Configuration Interface contains all MODs available on the Gamepack. By default all available MODs are disabled. The following instructions explains how to enable and configure each available MOD.
The Interactive Configuration Interface contains all MODs available on the Modpack. The following instructions explains how to enable and configure each available MOD.
Melee Attack Settings
A lot of weapons and game play is based on melee attacking zombies. This becomes tedious after a while of mashing on the attack buttons. Below are some options that will allow you to simply hold down the attack button or the defense button and allow the Titan Two to take care of that button mashing for you!
- Holding X / Square will consistently perform melee attacks until released.
- When enabled, holding Y / Triangle will perform defensive attacks until released.
- When enabled this will allow you to simply hold B / Circle to perform the special Y + B or Triangle + Circle attack. Holding down B / Circle will continue to try until released. This should not affect the ability to use B / Circle to interact with objects around the world.
Gun / Ranged Attack Settings
Dead Rising 4 has plenty of ranged weapons and guns that can be used. A lot of them are not full automatic, although there are sub-machine guns and assault riffles that can be used. The rapid fire mod fixes that right up by providing a method to take any weapon and make it a full automatic. Full auto Ornament Gun? No problem!
- When enabled this will allow you to simply hold down the right trigger and fire away with any semi-automatic gun in the game.
Auto Sprint Disabled
- Auto Sprint Disabled
Normal sprint method. Have to hold RB / R1 to sprint.
- Auto Sprint Pressure Sensative
Pressing the left stick fully forward will trigger an auto sprint.
- Full Auto Sprint
Pressing the left stick forward will trigger an auto sprint.
- Enabled / Disabled
When enabled displays the two letter designation of the mod that has been enabled or disabled.
- Time in milliseconds to show the LED overlay per letter
Designate the amount of time that each individual letter will show on the LED. Min time is 250ms (1/4 of a second), max time is 4000ms (4 Seconds)