Table of Contents
Keyboard and Mouse
Most keyboard and mouse devices are supported by the Titan Two and can be used to play on all compatible gaming systems.
Wired Connection (USB)
- Micro-USB cable.
- OTG Cable (Micro-USB (Male) to USB-A (Female))
- Connect the Mouse to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable on the authentication controller.
- Not all consoles require device authentication, in these cases, plug the keyboard into
INPUT-Brather than using an OTG cable
- Connect the OTG Cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the Keyboard to the OTG Cable's USB-A port
Wired Connection (inputs received from a Windows PC)
t2/usage_guides/controllers/keymouse.txt · Last modified: 2020/09/12 12:43 by sNAP