Table of Contents
PlayStation 3 Controllers
PlayStation 3 official and third-party controllers are supported by the Titan Two and can be used to play on all compatible gaming systems.
Relevant information about the PlayStation 3 controller protocol.
|USB Polling Interval||10ms|
|Bluetooth Polling Interval||10ms|
Titan Two support for PlayStation 3 specific features.
|SixAxis Motion Sensors||YES|
Wired Connection (USB)
- Mini-USB cable.
- Connect the Mini-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the other end of the Mini-USB cable on the PlayStation 3 controller.
- Connect the controller on the Titan Two as described in the Wired Connection (USB) section;
- Wait until the LED of the USB port turns green, the controller is now paired with the Titan Two;
- Unplug the Mini-USB cable.
- Press the
PSbutton on the controller to start wireless connection with the Titan Two.