Table of Contents
Steam Controller and Steam Wireless Receiver are supported by the Titan Two and can be used to play on all compatible gaming systems.
Relevant information about the Steam controller protocol.
|USB Polling Interval||6ms|
|Receiver Polling Interval||6ms|
Titan Two support for Steam Controller specific features.
|Steam Button LED||YES|
|HD Haptics (Vibration)||YES|
Wired Connection (USB)
- Micro-USB cable.
- Connect the Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable on the Steam controller.
- Steam Wireless Receiver 1).
- Connect the Steam Wireless Receiver to the computer;
- Launch Steam in Big Picture Mode;
- Select the settings icon in the top-right;
- Under Controller, select Controller settings;
- Select Add a Steam Controller;
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete pairing.
- Connect the Steam Wireless Receiver to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Press the
Steambutton on the controller to start wireless connection.