Table of Contents
Xbox Series X|S Controllers
Xbox Series X|S official and third-party controllers are supported by the Titan Two and can be used to play on all compatible gaming systems.
Relevant information about the Xbox Series X|S controller protocol.
|USB Polling Interval||2ms|
|Device Authentication||YES enumeration|
Wired Connection (USB)
- Micro-USB cable.
- Connect the Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable on the Xbox Series X|S controller.
- Micro-SD Card;
- Micro-USB cable for the first-time configuration: Pairing.
- Install the Micro-SD Card on the Titan Two;
- Connect the Titan Two
PROGport to the computer using the provided Micro-USB cable;
- Open Gtuner IV, go to the Device Configuration pane and click the
- Connect the controller on the Titan Two as described in the Wired Connection (USB) section;
- Wait until the LED of the USB port turns green, the controller is now paired with the Titan Two;
- Unplug the Micro-USB cable.
- Connect the Xbox Wireless Adapter to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Wait for the status LED of the USB port to turn green, indicating the Xbox Wireless Adapter was successfully initialized;
- Press the
Xboxbutton on the controller to start wireless connection.
|!EXPERIMENTAL SUPPORT! The Xbox Wireless Adapter implements a very complex and non-documented protocol based on WiFi Direct. The Titan Two mimics the requests and responses of a Windows 10 computers in order offer support for this adapter. Most of this protocol is not understood, with exception of the high level layer that contains the regular Xbox One controller packets. In general, users can use the Xbox One controller wireless without issues. However, some users are reporting disconnections while using the adapter.|
t2/usage_guides/controllers/xboxseries.txt · Last modified: 2021/12/17 04:09 by Mad