Table of Contents
PS4 Remote Play
PS4 Remote Play is supported by the Titan Two device. The Titan Two connects to the PS4 Remote Play emulating an original DualShock 4 V2 controller.
Default and maximum USB polling rate.
|USB Default||250Hz (4ms)|
|USB Maximum||1000Hz (1ms)|
Titan Two support for PS4 Remote Play specific features.
- Provided Micro-USB cable.
- On PlayStation 4, enable remote play:
Settings → Remote Play Connection Settings: Enable Remote Play
- On PlayStation 4, activate the system as your primary PS4 system:
Settings → Account Management → Activate as Your Primary PS4: Activate
- Configure the
Output Protocolof the Titan Two to
USB PlayStation 4.
- Connect the provided Micro-USB cable to the Titan Two USB port labeled
- Connect the other end of the Micro-USB cable to any available USB port on the computer;
- AFTER steps 1 and 2, connect your preferred controller (wired or wirelessly) to the Titan Two.
t2/usage_guides/systems/ps4remoteplay.txt · Last modified: 2018/06/19 03:51 by J2Kbr