New Titan One Owner Needs Wiimote Alpha

Wiimote tutorials, configurations and GPC scripts (FPS like in Nintendo Wii/WiiU).

Moderator: OFC-Giorgio

New Titan One Owner Needs Wiimote Alpha

Postby sickpuppy » Fri May 13, 2016 2:07 am

I just got my Titan One today and installed this to slot 1 from Gtuner:

// call_of_duty_wiimote_script_alpha_bravo_settings.gpc

No problems with the install and getting the bluetooth working, I bought a SoundBot SB340 bluetooth adapter. T1 firmware is updated. I'm testing it on PS3 COD Ghosts. Having problems with the script I installed. I haven't modded the script and it seems like the controls aren't working correctly. I have to press the "+" button to fire the gun is an example that don't seem right since alpha and bravo uses the "B" button for firing. Some others are messed up too, but the buttons on the nunchuck seem to all work correctly except there is no shake to reload. Am I suppose to mod the script to my liking. I use a custom control setting on the Wii U, basically it's alpha with the "+" and "-" buttons swapped. I rarely equip anything on those buttons but if I do its a lethal and I like it on the "-" button.
sickpuppy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: New Titan One Owner Needs Wiimote Alpha

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Welcome to our forums. I am afraid we need wait OFC-Giorgio's input here, as I am don't really know how the script and the button layout should work. In any case, usually issues with wrong button actions is associated with the button layout selected in the games, perhaps it may worth take a look on the in the meanwhile. ;)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby sickpuppy » Fri May 13, 2016 8:32 pm

I'm not in a big hurry, I'll probably be busy most of the next few days. I was excited to get the T1 in the mail yesterday I just had to try it out. Set up was quick and easy, I ran into a snag trying to sync the wiimote, but found the PS3 controller was the only controller set in the Gtuner setting, checking the Wiimote got it sync'd right away.

Maybe I should reset the game control options back to default, I changed one setting back that I know was not default. Looking at the script is confusing to me, I never coded anything before, but I do want to learn how to at least understand and change the script. I think one script for bravo and one for alpha would be more noob friendly, less script to sort thru (for the noobs) when making changes.
sickpuppy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Sat May 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Try changing:

Code: Select all
define BRAVO_SETTING       = TRUE; // BRAVO settings
//define BRAVO_SETTING       = FALSE; // ALPHA settings

to

//define BRAVO_SETTING       = TRUE; // BRAVO settings
define BRAVO_SETTING       = FALSE; // ALPHA settings

Also check the control setup in ps3 cod ghost (there are setups with swapped buttons which might interfere).
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby sickpuppy » Sat May 14, 2016 6:10 pm

thanks OFC-Giorgio. I was looking at the code and looked as if I had to do something like that but wasn't sure if that's the only change that needed to be made to get alpha settings.

edit
I got it working and it works great. Now I need to adjust the turning speed and ads turning speed, I know on Ghosts Wii U I started with the Intermediate setting and then went from there, the setting in your script seems a bit slow. Which brings me to another thing I noticed. I thought I would go into the game setting and see if I could tweak the PS3 right stick speed, so while in the game I couldn't select options from the dropdown menu, said to press the "X" button but no wiimote or nunchuck buttons would select it, and I tried to pick up a crate by press in the square button, no buttons would pickup the crate. Forgive me if it was mentions in one of the threads but I haven't read all of the threads, just some of them. Maybe I'll just try playing with the script to get the turning speed I'm looking for.
sickpuppy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Mon May 16, 2016 12:20 am

It might be that in alpha mode the X = reload = shake nunchuk
so that is not very comfy for navigating through the ps menu.

See also: 08 topic viewtopic.php?f=14&t=679#p4448
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby sickpuppy » Sun May 22, 2016 12:59 am

Is there a way to adjust the ads dead zone, I want to open the dead zone about 25-50%. Am I to assume that line 381 in the script is referring to ads dead zone?
sickpuppy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Sun May 22, 2016 12:20 pm

sickpuppy wrote:Is there a way to adjust the ads dead zone, I want to open the dead zone about 25-50%. Am I to assume that line 381 in the script is referring to ads dead zone?

You refer to:

deadzone(WII_IRX, WII_IRY, DZ_CIRCLE, 30);

I do not know exactly what this function does but I assume it only maps the square input (x/y) in to a circle input (to mimic a pscontroller stick (that has a circle area).
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Wiimote, Nunchuk and Sensorbar