(PS4 )MaxAim DI authencation issue with offical PS4 Pad.

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

(PS4 )MaxAim DI authencation issue with offical PS4 Pad.

Postby SpaceTime66 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Hi I'm currently trying to use MaxAim DI with my Titan One, Fightstick and official PS4 Controller(MicroUSB) to overcome the timeout issue that occurs while using Titan One on PS4 and am having issues with authentication with MaxAim DI and the after it seems to initially authenticate the PS4 controller via USB and the three lines show up again on the Titan one and MaxAim Di is sending my inputs to PS4 properly after a bit AU always starts showing up on the Titan one again also keep mind that I still have the the PS4 controller plugged in via the MicroUSB cable and the controller is set to not timeout and partial crossover support for PS4 is disabled if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it thanks in advance.
SpaceTime66
Corporal
Corporal

Re: (PS4 )MaxAim DI authencation issue with offical PS4 Pad.

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:22 pm

You can have the "partial crossover support" enabled, if you have an PS4 controller connected to the Titan One it will not have any effect.

Okay, after all connections, can you still operate the controller using the PS3 controller connected on the Titan One?
And, if using just the Titan One and the PS4 controller, does you still get AU on the device's display?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SpaceTime66 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Last time I had Partial crossover support enabled while i was feeding the PS4 my fightstick inputs via MaxAim DI it reset my controller as if the titan one was plugged straight into the console without MaxAim DI or PS4 contoller.

And if I remember correctly last time AU was showing up on the Titan One the inputs from MaxAim DI was still working the PS4 but after a little while ps4 would stop respond to MaxAim DI inputs.

I'll let the titan one with just the ps4 controller plugged in sit for a bit and I'll get back to you.
SpaceTime66
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:38 pm

okay, thanks. looking forward for the results.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SpaceTime66 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Okay so when I plug the titan one into the PS4 and then a ps4 controller into Titan one without partial crossover support enabled it seems to work for under minute and then AU starts appearing on the Titan One and the PS4 no longer reads the PS4 controllers inputs and with partial crossover support enabled it works for under minute maybe and then the 0 starts to flash/circling and no longer responds to controller input.
SpaceTime66
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:29 pm

okay, we found the issue. the controller is not replying the authentication request from the console, please let me know:

1) Is your controller Sony original? or an third-party controller?
2) Do you have your Titan One updated with the latest firmware?
3) When you connect the controller to the Titan One, the bottom dot on the Titan One display turns off? or it remains on?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SpaceTime66 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:30 pm

J2Kbr wrote:okay, we found the issue. the controller is not replying the authentication request from the console, please let me know:

1) Is your controller Sony original? or an third-party controller?
2) Do you have your Titan One updated with the latest firmware?
3) When you connect the controller to the Titan One, the bottom dot on the Titan One display turns off? or it remains on?

1) The controller is an official Sony PS4 Dualshock 4 wireless controller Model:CUH-ZCT1U.

2) My Titan One should have the latest firmware I updated it last night and gtuner says I have firmware 2.42 and that it is the newest firmware available.

3)The bottom blue dot on the bottom of my Titan One stays on.
Last edited by SpaceTime66 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceTime66
Corporal
Corporal

Postby SpaceTime66 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:34 pm

I tried plugging in my Dualshock 4 through the Titan One again but this time with another microUSB cable and it seem to be working better as my Titan One wasn't displaying AU within the first 30-60 seconds after plugging in the Dualshock 4 like it was before and was still responsive for the few minutes I was testing it so I assumed it was a bad microUSB cable causing the problem but when I was using MaxAim DI with my arcade stick, Titan One, new microUSB cable and Dualshock 4 with my PS4 my Titan One started displaying AU on it's LCD after 5 minutes or so but the game was still responding to inputs from MaxAim Di for quite a while until it ultimately stopped responding to them So the problem still persists.
SpaceTime66
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:14 pm

SpaceTime66 wrote:3)The bottom blue dot on the bottom of my Titan One stays on.

This means the Titan One is not recognizing the controller. this dot should turn off.

I read you last message where part of the problem solved with an new usb cable.

Please be sure the controller is off before connect to the Titan One. As soon as it is connected, it should turn on without the need of press the ps button and the bottom dot on the Titan One display should turn off.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support