G502 Proteus Core / Mouse Setting / DPI

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

G502 Proteus Core / Mouse Setting / DPI

Postby iclassdon » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:41 am

Hello

I just purchased this mouse along with the titan one. I love gaming on the pc there is no replacement for the keyboard and mouse. My mouse works perfectly but, Aiming has become a problem it is not accurate moves very slow and very inconsistent.

I noticed there was a give away for this mouse and was glad to see that someone in the community is using it and confirmed it to be working. I was just wonding if the owner of that Proteus Core can share there mouse settings and preferred dpi with me and community. I am using this for Call of duty Advance warfare on xbox 360.

By the way I don't want to discredit this mouse its amazing I have used it to play other FPS games on my pc and it works flawlessly. I can't seem to get the same flawless precision from pc games or something close to it using MaxAim there are way to many settings and frankly I don't know what they do.

Thank in advance.
iclassdon
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: G502 Proteus Core / Mouse Setting / DPI

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 am

iclassdon wrote:Hello

I just purchased this mouse along with the titan one. I love gaming on the pc there is no replacement for the keyboard and mouse. My mouse works perfectly but, Aiming has become a problem it is not accurate moves very slow and very inconsistent.

I noticed there was a give away for this mouse and was glad to see that someone in the community is using it and confirmed it to be working. I was just wonding if the owner of that Proteus Core can share there mouse settings and preferred dpi with me and community. I am using this for Call of duty Advance warfare on xbox 360.

By the way I don't want to discredit this mouse its amazing I have used it to play other FPS games on my pc and it works flawlessly. I can't seem to get the same flawless precision from pc games or something close to it using MaxAim there are way to many settings and frankly I don't know what they do.

Thank in advance.

I don't have this mouse, but try these settings, J2K had posted them for a FPS game and they work well for me on XB1. :joia:

"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support