Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Gamepack

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 am

Welcome to our forums.
sojo40 wrote:The Aim Assist: on aim assist, the auto aim hold time does it mean how quick it auto aims and locks on target, or how long it stays on target, OR how long it is in auto aim? The auto release time is more of the real confusion for me first off WHY is it needed? wouldn't the auto aim "stop" when you release the ADS trigger? So what function does it do in relation to the Aim Assist, how do they work together?

Console games usually have aim-assist to help aiming with the controller stick. There are 3 main types of aim assist:

1. Sensitivity decrease when the aim cross-hair is near/over an enemy;
2. Tracking helper on aimed enemy;
3. Target snap when aim-down-the-sights.

The aim-assist abuse mod present on Gamepacks and others scripts works with the aim assist no. 3, having no effect if only 1 and/or 2 are implemented by the game. In general, campaign mode and cooperative multiplayer (e.g. CoD Zombie) have aim assist 3. Competitive multiplayer modes usually have only aim-assist 1 and/or 2 (with exception of Fortnite with has aim-assist no. 3).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JustZach » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:56 am

Greetings, all! J2Kbr, I have a question regarding your script. I just received my Titan 2 and installed your script, but I'm not noticing any of the effects, specifically the anti-recoil on PS4. I'm sure I've screwed something up along the way, so please, be patient. I've followed the instructions, clicked on my appropriate button layout (Tactical Swapped), and followed the instructions on adjusting the anti-recoil since I use inverted look on my right stick. I also noticed the rapid fire isn't working.

In reading some other threads on here, it appears I need to activate the script in game? One thing that has me a little confused in your guide are the Runtime Operation, where it says [Touch-Click|View] + [CROSS|A] to enable the Gamepack. Which is the "Touch-Click" button? The touch pad on the PS4 controller? Press both buttons simultaneously? Touch-click first, then X? Once the controller vibrates twice to indicate the Gamepack is loaded, do I still need to activate the rapid fire to enable anti-recoil and rapid fire?

Like I said, I'm new to the Titan 2, so I apologize for the laundry list of questions. Thanks in advance!
JustZach
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:52 am

JustZach wrote:in your guide are the Runtime Operation, where it says [Touch-Click|View] + [CROSS|A] to enable the Gamepack. Which is the "Touch-Click" button? The touch pad on the PS4 controller? Press both buttons simultaneously? Touch-click first, then X? Once the controller vibrates twice to indicate the Gamepack is loaded, do I still need to activate the rapid fire to enable anti-recoil and rapid fire?

Touch click is clicking in the PS4 controllers touch pad.

If you enable anything from within the interactive configuration, it is now enabled by default. You don't need that button combination unless you want to disable / re-enable the game pack.

So if you have enabled anti-recoil and rapidfire from the interactive configuration, it is now enabled by default.

Since you use an inverted right stick use a negative value for anti-recoil. Ex. -25.00
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby JustZach » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:05 am

Mad wrote:
JustZach wrote:in your guide are the Runtime Operation, where it says [Touch-Click|View] + [CROSS|A] to enable the Gamepack. Which is the "Touch-Click" button? The touch pad on the PS4 controller? Press both buttons simultaneously? Touch-click first, then X? Once the controller vibrates twice to indicate the Gamepack is loaded, do I still need to activate the rapid fire to enable anti-recoil and rapid fire?

Touch click is clicking in the PS4 controllers touch pad.

If you enable anything from within the interactive configuration, it is now enabled by default. You don't need that button combination unless you want to disable / re-enable the game pack.

So if you have enabled anti-recoil and rapidfire from the interactive configuration, it is now enabled by default.

Since you use an inverted right stick use a negative value for anti-recoil. Ex. -25.00

Thanks, Mad! So whatever I have active, i.e., rapid fire, strafe shot, anti-recoil, etc, will all be active the second I load the Gamepack with the touch pad and X button. Pressing the touch pad and X will disable it. I can also disable the rapid fire by clicking the touch and fire trigger, but everything else will still be active. Am I getting the gist of it?
JustZach
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:34 am

JustZach wrote:Thanks, Mad! So whatever I have active, i.e., rapid fire, strafe shot, anti-recoil, etc, will all be active the second I load the Gamepack with the touch pad and X button. Pressing the touch pad and X will disable it. I can also disable the rapid fire by clicking the touch and fire trigger, but everything else will still be active. Am I getting the gist of it?

You don't need to activate the script with touchpad/cross - the features you select in the interactive configuration will be enabled by default.

You only use this button combination if you for some reason wish you to disable or re-enable the entire script.

Yes, if you disable rapidfire everything else you have selected in the interactive configuration will still remain enabled.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby JustZach » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:23 am

Excellent. Much thanks for your help!
JustZach
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JustZach » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:50 pm

Well, gents, it appears I am still not doing something right. I go into a private match with zero bots to test things out and I see no difference whatsoever. No anti-recoil when shooting at a wall. No rapid fire. I had the T2 plugged into my PS4, controller wired into the T2 when I started the PS4, so if i read Mad's post correctly, my scripts should've automatically been active, but I saw nothing different. I click the touch pad and press X, no vibration for confirmation. Any suggestions?
JustZach
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 pm

JustZach wrote:Any suggestions?

You need to do the first time configuration for PS4. https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
Configure the Output Protocol of the Titan Two to USB Automatic or USB PlayStation 4.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby JustZach » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Thank you, Mad. I'll give it a try
JustZach
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby JustZach » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:42 pm

Mad, you are a huge help!! That did the trick!

Last question, I promise: With anti-recoil enabled, I keep ADSing, lowering my weapon, ADSing, lowering my weapon. Did I change something when screwing around with the settings of the script?
JustZach
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support