Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby Mad » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:44 am

Mb205 wrote:Are you guys possibly coming up with something to get around the authentification for certain controllers in future, or is that not possible?

The goal is to hopefully have the dualsense authenticating in the future. For now a suitable solution is a third party ps4 controller such as the hori mini.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby battlelog » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:15 pm

Is there a list of PS5 Compatibility controllers, other then the picture in this thread?
If there is I cannot find it, sorry.

Thanks in advance.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby prazvt » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Fear wrote:
Ne0 wrote:titan two with latest firmware with XIM Apex+dualshock in port a and Hori horipad mini in titan 2 port b works fine . No disconnects . Thanks guys !!!! :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:

Does the vibration work (Rumbles), i've heard people saying it does and others say it doesn't, or does it varies from game to game?

Yes, the rumble is working. :smile0517: (In the Titan Two configurations, be sure the FFB is enabled for the port you have the controller plugged)

Sorry - just to be clear. I have updated my Titan Two - I see that 'USB-A' is checked for FFB in the device configuration menu. I'm going to plug in my DS4 on USB-A, Scuf Vantage in USB-B (for auth). Beyond that, I set the output protocol to USB Playstation 5. I should get rumble in a game like destiny 2 right? I wasn't earlier and the FFB for USB-A was already checked, so unsure what I might be doing wrong.
prazvt
Corporal
Corporal

Postby prazvt » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:43 am

Also ...same thing with my xbox elite 2 controller. Controller itself works fine, but getting no rumble :(
prazvt
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby prazvt » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:00 am

Fear wrote:Hello !

I'm using titan two to play Destiny 2 (PS5 version) using a PS4 Controller, but the rumbles/vibration do not work. Anyone with Destiny 2 have the same issue? or am i doing something wrong?

Tomorrow i will receive the Hori minipad (for Auth) could it solve the issue?

I'm having the same issue with both an Aim DS4 controller and my XBOX Elite 2 controller. Not getting any rumble feedback in Destiny 2 (or Astro for that matter).
prazvt
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Whipplax » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:57 am

I have two Aim DS4s and rumble will also not work on either with FFB checked. Also play Destiny 2 but have tried with other games and still no rumble. Not really a problem but it is a bit of a mystery.
Whipplax
Private
Private

Postby johnjoe96 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Hi everyone

New to titan two, hoping for help on this, so I have updated Gruber and all is good just a little confused on what I need to do to run it on ps5
So I only need scripts and using the dualsense on ps5 with the titan two for warzone
Do I need an authenticator controller or will it just work?
johnjoe96
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mb205 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Mad wrote:
Mb205 wrote:Are you guys possibly coming up with something to get around the authentification for certain controllers in future, or is that not possible?

The goal is to hopefully have the dualsense authenticating in the future. For now a suitable solution is a third party ps4 controller such as the hori mini.

So just put that in the B port and it will be perfect then? That’s fine with me, didn’t realise how cheap those things were!
Mb205
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby mike96 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Not sure if this is a known issue but my PS5 controller will disconnect and reconnect on its own every 10 minutes or so.
I have the latest update from the titan 2. Is there a setting i need to change?
mike96
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:35 pm

johnjoe96 wrote:So I only need scripts and using the dualsense on ps5 with the titan two for warzone
Do I need an authenticator controller or will it just work?

Set your output protocol in Gtuner>Device Configuration. It will work but re-connect every 7~ minutes.
To avoid this you need a third party controller for authentication, such as the hori mini.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs