Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby supafly » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Its just to have a fix, that make it plugging in the dual sense, instead of a 3rd party controller. Im not even sure if this did worked in the past but there was this 7minutes 1 second disconnection...
User avatar
supafly
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:34 pm

supafly wrote:Its just to have a fix, that make it plugging in the dual sense, instead of a 3rd party controller. Im not even sure if this did worked in the past but there was this 7minutes 1 second disconnection...

I don't think this is the best solution. Since you need to hack the firmware of the gamepad, and this is difficult, plus it often gets updated.

Therefore, a 3rd party controller is the most realistic solution in my opinion. I hope for steering wheel (https://gtddpro.fanatec.com/) or 100% solution will be Hori (https://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-com ... station-5/)
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:26 am

Does anyone have access to the ps5 beta software? Interestingly, a 3rd party controller works there?
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby battlelog » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:49 pm

The Fighting Commander OCTA for PlayStation 5, supposedly is not being released until June 2022????

This is ridiculous??
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:50 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:45 pm

I congratulate everyone on the beginning of spring!
And I would like to know how the solution to the problem is progressing? At least an approximate timeline for solving the problem.
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby battlelog » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:31 pm

ilikok wrote:I congratulate everyone on the beginning of spring!
And I would like to know how the solution to the problem is progressing? At least an approximate timeline for solving the problem.



Good try!!! :smile0517: :smile0203: :joia:
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:50 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:32 pm

battlelog wrote:
ilikok wrote:I congratulate everyone on the beginning of spring!
And I would like to know how the solution to the problem is progressing? At least an approximate timeline for solving the problem.



Good try!!! :smile0517: :smile0203: :joia:

Thank you) I hope they hear us.
By the way Ghostrunner on PS5 works with Titan 2
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby cheatsalot » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:07 am

ilikok wrote:Let's bet when Titan 2 will be compatible with PS5.
I think at the end of April (Yes, I'm an optimist)


i would say when the makers can make a buck!!!
User avatar
cheatsalot
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:14 pm

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby battlelog » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:31 am

cheatsalot wrote:
ilikok wrote:Let's bet when Titan 2 will be compatible with PS5.
I think at the end of April (Yes, I'm an optimist)


i would say when the makers can make a buck!!!


The fix wont be free, I dont expect it to be free to be honest.

Its probbly going to be a dongle, so with all the shortages in the world right now. Its probbly kinda hard to get this item mass produced.

Just my 2 cents.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:50 am

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby ilikok » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:15 pm

battlelog wrote:
cheatsalot wrote:
ilikok wrote:Let's bet when Titan 2 will be compatible with PS5.
I think at the end of April (Yes, I'm an optimist)


i would say when the makers can make a buck!!!


The fix wont be free, I dont expect it to be free to be honest.

Its probbly going to be a dongle, so with all the shortages in the world right now. Its probbly kinda hard to get this item mass produced.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm ready for anything, although I hope for free updates)
But while I'm waiting for news, the war has already begun in my homeland) :shocked:
User avatar
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests